MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMAX is something I've been wanting to try for ages. There isn't one within a reasonable distance from me though, unfortunately. Hopefully I'll get round to it one day!

Hopefully, you won't be too uncomfortable during your vacation.

Damn, sorry to hear that, Bran. :( Here's to a speedy recovery. :duff

Hey everyone :wave

That sucks Bran, hopefully it'll get better quickly. :duff

Going to see Deadpool later this afternoon! :yess:

Get well soon, Bran! Sorry to hear about your injury. :(

Hey guys! Sorry to hear you're hurt bransen!

Hey guys! Thanks for the wishes. it feels like it's better but I'm using a sling to keep he weight off it.

I'm not letting it get in the way of the LA trip :lol

I'm also finishing up the Thor shoot :)

Really? Did the stars actually put out this year? Missed it

Not any big stars. But it had some of the best dunks I've seen in years. And a dunk off final that went three extra rounds. And like a run of 8 or so top score first try dunks. It was impressive.

This is the dude that lost. Lol he did this dunk, first attempt nailed it, and lost. Lol YouTube the dunks man. Crazy. He's jumping over a 6ft2 mascot..in essentially the seated position..passing the ball under his legs..bringing it around and dunking it.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Toy overload from TF :thud: :thud: :panic:

I like the ARTFX Lex Luthor and the New 52 DC Statues(especially Red Hood and Batgirl)

Koto's Thanos looks pretty amazing, as does their X-Men and Avengers lines, and the MK45

I also REALLY really like their new Alien Statue

Funkos, Funkos, Funkos, [URL="https://news.toyark.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2016/02/TF-2016-Funko-Pops-130.jpg"]Funkos, [URL="https://news.toyark.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2016/02/TF-2016-Funko-Pops-128.jpg"]Funkos[/URL] [/URL], Funkos and more Funkos :lol
I really like the Daredevil ones and the Civil War ones, as well as the new Suicide Squad Pops :clap

The PAK Tomb Raider and Nightwing are on my list :clap I need a cosplay of that Nightwing :thud:

Also PO'd the new Hasbro Cap Shield :woo September release :crying Wanted it sooner but no biggie :)

So much stuff :lol and no time to blog today :gah: :lol

Not any big stars. But it had some of the best dunks I've seen in years. And a dunk off final that went three extra rounds. And like a run of 8 or so top score first try dunks. It was impressive.

This is the dude that lost. Lol he did this dunk, first attempt nailed it, and lost. Lol YouTube the dunks man. Crazy. He's jumping over a 6ft2 mascot..in essentially the seated position..passing the ball under his legs..bringing it around and dunking it.

View attachment 245789
I saw that one on Facebook, that was insane :clap I'll look up the other at work today.
I don't know basketball :lol but I like playing it

:rotfl

View attachment 245789
T fre
Man!!! Aaron Gordon should've won it with this dunk! Just freakin amazing dunk!

Back