MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Deadpool Ex will be shipping tomorrow. I am so excited about this one. DP was the second figure I pre-ordered last year when I first got into Hot Toys.
I can't wait for Thanos to come in so I can have DP sitting in his throne with Thanos and Loki staring at him. lol

My Deadpool Ex will be shipping tomorrow. I am so excited about this one. DP was the second figure I pre-ordered last year when I first got into Hot Toys.
I can't wait for Thanos to come in so I can have DP sitting in his throne with Thanos and Loki staring at him. lol

Can't wait to see photos!

:lol that sounds awesome! Maybe pose him on thanos' lap like he's telling Santa his Christmas list too :lol

Cant wait for the pics.

Dear Santa or Howard,
Please make HT Deadpool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d2187c349dd8c899103b6e24a608e5c3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back