MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but tasty :lol

:goodpost: One of my favorite things about this time of year is the prevalence of pumpkin-themed foods and beverages (just like one of my favorite things about Christmas is peppermint...mmm, peppermint. :lol)

:goodpost::exactly: I got some of these the other day and they were great!

image.jpg

This thread is the worst at making me hungry. :lol

On a different note, I showed a picture of the newly unveiled Rudd head sculpt to my friend, and his reply was, "THEY STOLE THE REAL MAN AND SHRUNK HIM!" To which my reply was "That's good...that means they created the head sculpt in a way that was faithful to the Ant-Man character." :lol

I think I'm at $57 right now in RP then I have more coming from Heartbreaker and Hill!

What a great time to get Heartbreaker. It seems that the price is lower than when it was during PO.
Cant wait for my Hill to arrive to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Brainy! :wave

I'm actually really surprised there wasn't a code posted overnight...but I'm also happy because I would have missed it. :lol

Hey Zach! I'm the opposite, I wish there was a code overnight because I definitely would have seen it, and it would have been for RP, in the amount of $500, and it was only redeemable by me, and it would have been glorious lol

Back