MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to not be able to ship to work because the shipping guys always blindly opened packages because they just assumed it was all for the company. However, that whole dept. changed now, so hopefully it won't happen again.

I used to not be able to ship to work because the shipping guys always blindly opened packages because they just assumed it was all for the company. However, that whole dept. changed now, so hopefully it won't happen again.

I use to be the one to handle packages so it worked great :lol

I find it kinda annoying. I don't need 2.5 pages of two dudes arguing.

And 4000 pages of patty cake, memes, the standard where is drax for three pages line, and the rest of the stuff that gets posted that has nothing to do with comics/figures/movies (like how cute Renner is, or how I'm getting ready to leave work, or my figure shipped, or the post office sucks...)is the bees knees? I'd rather see discussions that are at least about the figures. If more people understood the process behind the figures I think it would be a good thing.

I'm just making a point, don't bite my head off. Outside of the very limited time when new info is actually released or a figure is released the topic of conversation is bound to drift. I'm sure people find lots of stuff from lots of people annoying. At least text doesn't drain my battery like a meme or gif or consume data (not that it's a big deal, again making a point). If you don't like it skip it. But I'd much rather learn about how something is made (or someone thinks it's made..you learn just as much) then most the crap that gets posted online.

Anyway..this is one nice setup..seems to like iron man a bit..
image.jpg

I wasn't biting anyone's head off :dunno When I post in a figure thread I try to keep the conversation on that figure. I keep all my other ******** for this thread. I think it's great people are passionate about things but watching two people argue all the time is a little tiring. I think you have great information to share. I'm not saying any of it is dumb or stupid. I HAVE learned a lot about the process from your posts just FYI.

Yay! One of my figures have shipped. Now I need the other one to ship as well. :impatient:

Back