MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Sabrina! :wave

Now that I know the regular Leo release will be coming with two heads, yes, I plan to. Even though I have yet to decide whether to order from Mondo or wait for a coupon from SSC. I'm a little paranoid that it'll sell out before it becomes coupon-eligible. And a little worried I'll want all four.

Yay, you're going to get your turtle! :woo

Yay, you're going to get your turtle! :woo

You know what this calls for...

tumblr_mtotr7DdBr1sgk0nso1_500.gif

:lol

What happened in the Prints thread? Did someone have a meltdown?

BTW, did you ever get my message?

People are complaining the signatures are from a machine and not artists themselves. I couldn't really care because I buy them for the print not the artist sig.

But other guys are talking about going to SSC and get partial refunds :lol

And I can't say I have...

Thank you! :D You're not getting him too, are you?

I hope he's at least as good as the first Avengers Hulk, which I missed. At the time, I didn't think any figure was worth $300 and I wasn't willing to pay that amount. Boy, was I right on the former, wrong on the latter. :slap :lol

I am not. I'm sure he'll be just as good, if not better. The only thing I really like more about the first is the pants.

My goodness, $300 doesn't seem so bad anymore for a bigger figure. :slap :lol I'm assuming you got the deluxe version, that is what, somewhere around $350?

I am not. I'm sure he'll be just as good, if not better. The only thing I really like more about the first is the pants.

My goodness, $300 doesn't seem so bad anymore for a bigger figure. :slap :lol I'm assuming you got the deluxe version, that is what, somewhere around $350?

Yes, $375. With shipping, it'll likely exceed $400.

Back