MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I for one would like to discuss all potential figures we could get from AoU!!!

Since it is allowed to make premature threads for a figure maybe we are allowed to talk about that here, but I don't know so just in case lets not do that

Play Arts Kai are now making Marvel Varaint figures

I've seen them, I think their DC figures look much better

Since it is allowed to make a premature threads for a figure maybe we are allowed to talk about that here, but I think we shouldn't
I've seen them, I think their DC figures look much better

I only have some DC ones.... they are nice. Batman is still the best they have made. My favourite is Batgirl though. Great figure

The wind is so strong over here; it keeps knocking out the power and internet. This is the only site I'm able to access for some reason.

:dunno

"I think that anyone would be foolish to say that Marvel hasn't done something extremely special," he told Polygon on stage. "I think the fact that Iron Man ended with that Samuel L. Jackson ... I think the thing that people forget about the Marvel stuff is that all of that was a surprise. Iron Man was amazing and at the end of that movie you were like, 'What? How did that happen? I think he said the word Avengers. What?' And like everything that came out of that was very organic and also very exciting. "

:clap

I only have some DC ones.... they are nice. Batman is still the best they have made. My favourite is Batgirl though. Great figure

Yeah, I think their style fits those kind of characters, I've seen PAK's Iron Man... he doesn't look very good imo :dunno

I just saw these and I want them. :lol

Marvel Minimates Series 59 All-New X-Men Asst.

MarvelMinimates59a-650x326.jpg

Back