MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering if it would be a good idea to get a storage organizer for all the extra accessories? So I wouldn't have to go thru all boxes.

Great idea Mikey, I use little boxes for storing all the parts I have, it's so much easier :) especially if you display the boxes, or don't I guess

Ran to the store and picked one up. Now I can change the pose a lot easier.
IMG_0690.jpg

Well got another sword printed. What do yo I think? The jewel slipped during printing but it's an easy enough fix. It's based on she-ra from he-man

The third sword is blades from the hot toys figure just for comparison

IMG_7124.jpg

Making custom motu figures. Eventually. Lol plus just playing with the printer. I saw some dude selling just a he-man motu sword (1/6 scale custom) for like 200 bucks on eBay and it irked me so I printed my own. Not that close to having a figure to hold it yet. Lol printing a he-man one for when the mondo figures are out. And a custom based on one of those. May do a whole 3D printed costume.

Making custom motu figures. Eventually. Lol plus just playing with the printer. I saw some dude selling just a he-man motu sword (1/6 scale custom) for like 200 bucks on eBay and it irked me so I printed my own. Not that close to having a figure to hold it yet. Lol printing a he-man one for when the mondo figures are out. And a custom based on one of those. May do a whole 3D printed costume.

Never got into motu. Wow was his at least painted. You should try and make a Batgirl so I can have one lol. Are you also doing the modeling?

Yeah his was painted. It looked really good honestly but it was still way to much. Lol

I am doing the modeling. Any soft goods I do I have someone for that. And I usually have my dad or brother do the 3D files off my designs. I am not so good at the 3D design stuff. My dad is amazing at it though. He was doing it in the mid 80s for companies.

Batgirl would be fun. Which version?

Yeah his was painted. It looked really good honestly but it was still way to much. Lol

I am doing the modeling. Any soft goods I do I have someone for that. And I usually have my dad or brother do the 3D files off my designs. I am not so good at the 3D design stuff. My dad is amazing at it though. He was doing it in the mid 80s for companies.

Batgirl would be fun. Which version?

Are you using a robo or a ultimaker? The Arkham or the new comic design.

The printer I used was cubeX duo. It's a pretty good printer and has a massive print volume area thingy. Lol can print a full size NBA ball.

I wouldn't mind doing the batgirl. I may look into doing one but it ends up taking me forever to do any project so don't expect anything anytime soon. Lol

Here's that sword from eBay I was talking about. It's nice but not 250 nice I don't think.

IMG_7126.JPG

The printer I used was cubeX duo. It's a pretty good printer and has a massive print volume area thingy. Lol can print a full size NBA ball.

I wouldn't mind doing the batgirl. I may look into doing one but it ends up taking me forever to do any project so don't expect anything anytime soon. Lol
Thats pretty big I think those two are around and square.
Cool. No worry I just want a Batgirl I hope she appears in the DCU. Maybe in the Gotham City Sirens movie with the Birds of Prey.

Back