MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish they would tease WW.

Well Drax was announced on March 1st and WW on March 22nd, Let's hope the release dates are not too far from each other as well. If they didn't alter the facesculpt I might have to cancel that Wonder Woman and wait for the announcement of her solo movie (I really like that cloak to be included.).

I heard they were gonna use the Invisible Jet in BvsS but they spent the money on adding extra brown and grey filters and a few more layers of film grain :lol

Well Drax was announced on March 1st and WW on March 22nd, Let's hope the release dates are not too far from each other as well. If they didn't alter the facesculpt I might have to cancel that Wonder Woman and wait for the announcement of her solo movie (I really like that cloak to be included.).

Well can you blame them. I was surprised the kryptonite spear was so green. Also that Batbutt really hurt the budget.
Did not know that so hopefully she's next. Probably around May we might see the solo WW figures.

You can now follow me on instagram for those who are interested in 1/6 figures & other collectible photography. (So not only Hot Toys stuff)

You can now follow me on instagram for those who are interested in 1/6 figures & other collectible photography. (So not only Hot Toys stuff)

Thanks :D I've been trying to be more creative with things :)

Alex for Toys&Stuff :wave
Instagram: @toyssandstuff
Tumblr: toysandstuff.tumblr.com

Need a signature? Call 1800-GETTINSIGGYWITHIT or just PM me

Nice Jack. I hope they do one for the new movie.

What do you use to select the color on the Cap?

What do you use to select the color on the Cap?
whme.gif

I don't actually select the color on Cap, like the red or whatever, I just remove the other colors, theres a few ways to do it in Photoshop but I guess the easiest is Image > Adjustments > Hue/Saturation then select the colors you want to remove and desaturate

whme.gif

I don't actually select the color on Cap, like the red or whatever, I just remove the other colors, theres a few ways to do it in Photoshop but I guess the easiest is Image > Adjustments > Hue/Saturation then select the colors you want to remove and desaturate

Thanks. I plan on getting Lightroom and Photoshop next month when I get that light box.

The king arts 1/9 iron monger looks pretty good. Seems to have some neat ways to hide joints and some cool features.

Back