MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm kind of a big Ray Stevenson punisher guy, but that dirty laundry short was cool :hi5: and I think bernthol has a good intensity from what I've seen of him from walking dead, not my first choice, but I think he could do good.

I completely agree with you about him having a certain intensity which should work well for the character :)

I out shot the great Hawkeye and on top of it you deflected a nerf dart into your head. How could I NOT be enjoying this? :rotfl You know I wonder if they ever noticed the wall? :rolleyes2 :lol

You must be so proud :lol :cuss I mean it was funny but I hadn't got my bow so I'm not surprised you out shot me plus I thought we agreed that your accidental cognitive recalibration was to blame :D
I hope not :lol That was like that when I got there :monkey3

You must be so proud :lol :cuss I mean it was funny but I hadn't got my bow so I'm not surprised you out shot me plus I thought we agreed that your accidental cognitive recalibration was to blame :D
I hope not :lol That was like that when I got there :monkey3

All I'm reading here is excuses :p Oh which reminds me, how are you doing at that archery game? :rolleyes2

The Irish are terrible at athletic pursuits. :monkey3 :rotfl

Now you tell me :lol

It's my personal favorite. :wink1: :lol

:hi5: :lol

They play songs with an easy beat to dance to. :lol

tumblr_msnd9ff0C71qbxh0uo1_400.gif

Back