MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This plan, whatever it is, will require lots and lots of coffee. :lol

a14d5490-8af3-0132-4403-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

:hi5:

Sweet :yess: I'm pretty sure we don't even need a tactical plan as long as we have the big guy. We'll just call in a code green and let him go crazy :lol

:lol good plan, you could probly just have scarlet witch mind control all the guards and have them help load figures into the van tho :lol

Sweet :yess: I'm pretty sure we don't even need a tactical plan as long as we have the big guy. We'll just call in a code green and let him go crazy :lol

3756494-6968487800-Odnq8.gif

:lol good plan, you could probly just have scarlet witch mind control all the guards and have them help load figures into the van tho :lol

Better have SW manipulate all of the toys out of the place before I smash 'em. :lol

Brilliant :clap :lol

I can help if you guys need an archer? All I need is a distraction...... and an eye ball :lol
https://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m72inuhQPY1rsy50k.gif[/][/QUOTE]

Depends...has your aim improved? :monkey3

Awesome gif YF :clap :lol

Cool, me too it's such a good series, the wait for season two is exhausting especially since it's gonna have a new take on the punisher(one of my favorite characters)

I'm also a big Punisher fan :hi5: I wasn't a fan of the casting but if you've seen Dirty Laundry all you want is Thomas Jane in the role :lol but its growing on me to say the least. Season 1 was amazing I loved it. Its one of my favorite shows now :) can't wait:panic:

I'm also a big Punisher fan :hi5: I wasn't a fan of the casting but if you've seen Dirty Laundry all you want is Thomas Jane in the role :lol but its growing on me to say the least. Season 1 was amazing I loved it. Its one of my favorite shows now :) can't wait:panic:

I'm kind of a big Ray Stevenson punisher guy, but that dirty laundry short was cool :hi5: and I think bernthol has a good intensity from what I've seen of him from walking dead, not my first choice, but I think he could do good.

Back