MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MORGAN'S Cantina

This place is going to get CRAZY. I predict 20,000 posts by the end of the year. :lol

Morgan's Cantina?

tumblr_m4hto33SU41rv1aiqo1_500.gif

There are tons of bar names IN THE MARVEL UNIVERSE to use for this thing. Flosi's Cantina is a rif on the actual Cantina in Star Wars. There is Josie's Bar from Hell's Kitchen and the Daredevil series. Or the Lion's Head Pub from multiple series where the reporters go hang.

Or how about the most AWESOME Bar/Club in the Marvel U?

THE HELLFIRE CLUB.

That's what this thread should be called.
drop-the-mic.gif

Well, I was going to call it The Skybar at Stark Tower but somebody, cough, jumped the gun. :wink1:

There are tons of bar names IN THE MARVEL UNIVERSE to use for this thing. Flosi's Cantina is a rif on the actual Cantina in Star Wars. There is Josie's Bar from Hell's Kitchen and the Daredevil series. Or the Lion's Head Pub from multiple series where the reporters go hang.

THE HELLFIRE CLUB.

drop-the-mic.gif

giphy.gif

Ok you... I changed it, but I don't care about the title, seriously I'm open to suggestions! :wave

Morgan's Cantina?

tumblr_m4hto33SU41rv1aiqo1_500.gif

THE HELLFIRE CLUB.

drop-the-mic.gif

tumblr_m81c9umxZS1rsj99vo1_500.gif

;)

Back