MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes my patience is worn very thin by the end of some hours. :lol

But sometimes it's all worth it when you see a student succeed and they recognize all your efforts to help them get to that point.

Last year a student nearly brought me to tears when he thanked me at graduation and said I was the most positive influence in his life. :monkey2

That's very cool! I had a teacher that influenced me a lot. So I know that feeling. You all do not get near enough credit, IMO.

Plastic Enemies is possibly teasing Thor. Early release, maybe?

That's very cool! I had a teacher that influenced me a lot. So I know that feeling. You all do not get near enough credit, IMO.

Mrs. McMahon.

She was a very big influence when I was in high school. She cared about all her students. I've never forgotten her and I ran into her when I was fresh out of the Marine Corps; I told her what I had been up to and thanked her & told her how much she meant to me and that I have never forgotten her. She smiled and teared up.

Mrs. McMahon.

She was a very big influence when I was in high school. She cared about all her students. I've never forgotten her and I ran into her when I was fresh out of the Marine Corps; I told her what I had been up to and thanked her & told her how much she meant to me and that I have never forgotten her. She smiled and teared up.

Awww, that's so sweet!

Back