MORGAN'S Hellfire Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whew...it's been a long day of terrorizing, tormenting and torturing students and I'm tired.
tired-sleepy-smiley.gif

Just realized that I'll be able to watch AoU again in four days! :panic:

:lol

High school Special Education Vocational Training. :D

It's fun...but tiring. :lol

I need a new whip. :monkey3

That's an admirable job. i wanted to teach but figured out it wasn't for me. You have more patience then I do, for sure. I admire teachers for sure. Under paid and over worked. Few jobs that can make that type of inpact on a person.

I did that the last time and they had a **** ton sitting there

Oh, mine's one of the Steelbooks. I just want to make sure as my BB sells them out pretty quickly.

That's an admirable job. i wanted to teach but figured out it wasn't for me. You have more patience then I do, for sure. I admire teachers for sure. Under paid and over worked. Few jobs that can make that type of inpact on a person.

Sometimes my patience is worn very thin by the end of some hours. :lol

But sometimes it's all worth it when you see a student succeed and they recognize all your efforts to help them get to that point.

Last year a student nearly brought me to tears when he thanked me at graduation and said I was the most positive influence in his life. :monkey2

Back