more THE DEAD figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they were talking about the FVJ Scream Scene... surpising, but not taken :monkey2 I think this is hopefully just a nice surprise for everyone at the end of the show!

Dusty wouldn't say anything about it in chat. She just denied that the Dead exist. So, it must be true. :lol

What is her typical non-comittal response? Snert? I would love to get some more Zombie figures, but I will have to rethink some of the stuff I do have on order right now!

So in pic 174 from today's (7/20) photos, a shirt of The Dead for $12.99. For a line they're trying to keep hush-hush, this is an odd way to do it. Hopefully this is not the big announcement on 7/22. DNAgent remains silent....

IT's got to be the T-shirt... they are not going to give yopu a pre-order without a preview of a fig!

It does say pre orders so it could be a figure and a shirt or
you get a free shirt if you pre order both. Or just two new
dead figures for pre order.
We were begging for more figures faster.

It could even be that they will be unveiling the Subject 5 for display at the Con. As usual we are left wondering about the Dead.

Just cause you can't see them, doesn't mean they don't exist. You have to have faith, or use a shovel to unearth them. :D

abstractharmony said:
Schedule now updated to read

'THE DEAD Shirt Pre-Order'

Now we know!

Just saw that too...I'am a little sad, but a least I dont have to stress over another pre-order!

Back