More SSC Gi Joe Iems Reappearing on SSC.com

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No statement is needed. Nothing being shown at the industry's biggest event of the year = line is dead.

I think the meaning of "in confidence" means in confidentiality...hence good luck.

game-over-man-game-over.jpg

And yet nobody has been able to point me to that statement, no matter how many times I've asked. Link please?

Denial isn't going to bring it back. You will be waiting for hell to freeze over. Give it up.

It was shared privately. I'm not linking a PM.

That's the first time i've even ben shared that. Though even that is suspect.

" i know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who told me privately that.."

And if it's Alex ( which is what was claimed at another point)Then what I said before still stands. Alex has said herself she's not privvy to everything.

Either/or, All I've said is Sideshow has made no offical statement yet, But all signs are pointing to the grave.

No Denial, only an absence of verifiable facts, leaving us with Circumstancial evidence, assumptions and conjecture, leading to a likely conclusion.

And if it's Alex ( which is what was claimed at another point)Then what I said before still stands. Alex has said herself she's not privvy to everything.

Either/or, All I've said is Sideshow has made no offical statement yet, But all signs are pointing to the grave.

No Denial, only an absence of verifiable facts, leaving us with Circumstancial evidence, assumptions and conjecture, leading to a likely conclusion.

I think it's more of an unwritten rule. They can't say officially as their business model still wants to keep the backdoor open...and cant really blame em. If anything were officially stated then it would mean they would be committing to it. It's more of a really dark shade of gray rather than black and white atm

either/or its a good time to be a sideshow joe fan. a few peple i know localy are about to drop their entire joe collections on ebay based on this info. Its only two guys, but i'm sure they're not alone. the aftermarket is about to get flooded with sideshow joe.

the time to buy cobra troopers for armybuilding quickly aproaches.

I find it odd that someone is willing to sell off their entire collection because a line ended. You can't just enjoy what you have?

Fair weather fans do this.

If anything the killing of the line makes worth more to own for me.

Buy it while you can because as soon as they are sold out the aftermarket prices are only going to increase.

I noticed this the past week or two...but it says in red text verifying stock....and it never changes then the figure disappears...I saw that with Flint and was pumped about it.....then gone....There was no opportunity to buy it....

No statement is needed. Nothing being shown at the industry's biggest event of the year = line is dead.

How many times does one need to go through this to realize it's Sideshow's MO? :lol

Remember a few years back when Carl and Josh both adamantly reassured us that 1:6 Indy figures were still coming because they were personally told so at SDCC? I'd suggest taking Sideshow's notorious history for bailing on lines by "putting them on hold" and add that with what we've seen, product-wise. They've never really been forthcoming about losing licenses and/or canceling lines and in some cases (i.e. LOTR) blatantly lied to collectors, even ridiculing them with macaroni noodle comments, to get rid of inventory. If nothing's put up for order as Ex prior to the show, or shown at SDCC, I'd say the natural conclusion to draw is to grab the bugle and play Taps.

Just scored again, Exclusive Black Dragon Ninja put back up for sale and grabbed it! So far now in the last 3 weeks a Flint, DesertSniper, and Black Dragon Ninja have randomly appeared, where the hell is my random Firefly or Beachhead!?!?!? :gah:

Back