More modern horror PF's you'd like?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carrie would be pretty awesome. I love the film and have always wanted some sort of collectible for the film.
Misery Kathy Bates scared the sheet outta me, she was phenomenal in that role. It would be just perfect with her posed holding the mallet in both hands.

I cant think of anything else off the top of my head atm.

RAIDEN said:
Anything horror, but especially PINHEAD AND HIS CREW!!! :google

HERE HERE! Pinhead neeeeeds some SS love! My absolute fav. 80's horror franchise. Also I agree on the Exorcist and Toxie.

I want Night/Dawn of the Dead! Maybe Day...Bub!

"I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW FRANKENSTEIN, AND I WANNA KNOW WHAT THE F#$% YOU'RE DOIN' WITH MY TIME"

Oh yeah, though not horror, why no Highlander? Like that wouldn't sell out in PF form!

Jigsaw from Saw
Fisherman from I Know What You Did Last Summer
Creeper from Jeepers Creepers

I love modern horror.

That said, I would probably only buy the following PFs:

Classic Jason (part 3 or 4 hopefully...6 or 7 would be ok though)
Pinhead (I would buy all 4 Cenobites)
Michael Myers (part 1 or 2)
Tall Man (Phatasm 1 or 2)

I hope we at least get Myers soon.

I dont own any PFs but if they did a Jason worth doing Id buy it. FVJ just isnt the right jason for me to spend that kinda money on. Im with shai and I want JASON PART 3 PF:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Anyway...

Samara from The Ring is a good choice!

Sadako from Ringu? Unimpeachable choice. She's the most iconic horror character of the past decade, or longer.

toddaray said:
I dont own any PFs but if they did a Jason worth doing Id buy it. FVJ just isnt the right jason for me to spend that kinda money on. Im with shai and I want JASON PART 3 PF:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock
rockstar.gif
rockstar.gif
rockstar.gif

Darth Waller said:
Michael Myers is still the only modern horror character I would buy a PF of.

And while not exactly modern horror, I would love a PF of the Thing from Another World.

Thing...Arness.jpg

Amen, brother! I'll take 2, please.

Gruson said:
I love modern horror.

That said, I would probably only buy the following PFs:

Classic Jason (part 3 or 4 hopefully...6 or 7 would be ok though)
Pinhead (I would buy all 4 Cenobites)
Michael Myers (part 1 or 2)
Tall Man (Phatasm 1 or 2)

I hope we at least get Myers soon.

I would get all those:monkey1

Classic Jason seems like a must, but given that SS has had trouble selling the Moder Horror PFs I wonder how many we will see in the future.

If I could just get a Pinhead and Myers I would be 100% happy.

I'm not a big fan of modern horror, serial killers and slasher fiends simply are not iconic enough for me and imo are not worthy of sideshow's delux treatment.

Getting that out of the way,here are some modern picks that would look cool,

Bram Stoker's Dracula ,

Old man Dracula
Gustave Klimpt Dracula
Gentleman Dracula {with white wolf}
Vampire Dracula
Werewolf Dracula
Warrior Dracula

Hellraiser,
Pinhead
Chatterer
Female cenobite
Butterball

Pan's Labyrinth,
The Fawn
The Pale Man

Nightbreed,
Peloquin
Shuna Sassi
Kinski
Baphomot

Pinhead. Period. The detail alone and leather would be worth it. I'm a Pinhead fan over all other modern horror with the exception of Reagan from the Exorcist (which would be a kickin PF) and original Leatherface (which I neeeeed that PF.)
Not a Halloween fan, but Myers would be ok, just so little costume detail it really only be cool for iconic purposes *(to me). How about Pumpkinhead that would look awesome!

PosterBoyKelly said:
How about Pumpkinhead that would look awesome!

They've already made the awesome maquette.You should check that one out.One of the best statue of last year for sure.

If anybody...Michael Myers. That PF would be the best bet and would look great with Freddy, Jason, & Leatherface...

Back