More Marvel movie stuff from HOT TOYS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what I would get without hesitation:

Spiderman
Alien Spiderman
BD Spiderman with extra Parker sculpt
Venom
Green Goblin
Wolverine
Blade

They MUST make us a good Hulk too!

That being said I am never going to ever consider leaving the hobby :lol Jeez first Godfather, then Thriller and now this? Not to mention Matrix??? WOW! :google

This is what I would get without hesitation:

Spiderman
Alien Spiderman
BD Spiderman with extra Parker sculpt
Venom
Green Goblin
Wolverine
Blade

They MUST make us a good Hulk too!

That being said I am never going to ever consider leaving the hobby :lol Jeez first Godfather, then Thriller and now this? Not to mention Matrix??? WOW! :google

i would get all those and more...and im with you about not leaving this hobby ever

My plan was to save some money and pay off my cc bills = EPIC FAIL!

And if we're talking Elektra.
elektra.jpg

Yes please
I also would like to see Jennifer Garner get the Hot Toys treatment. It's about time she got a decent collectible of her made.

I know the movie pretty much sucked, but, I'd still like a Ghost Rider by Hot Toys....and the Hulk has to happen.

Would probably buy a Cyclops or Hulk. Despite the limited range of motion, I'm happy with my Medicom Spidey. I like Wolverine a lot, but don't like the generic, mask-less design he has in any of the movies, unfortunately. Hot Toys Prof. X head would be great for a Picard custom.

Nicolas Cage is pushing hard for a GR2 so I could see HT holding to see if it gets greenlit. As for Elektra I can see them using their Hot Angels line to complement instead of providing a new Elektra license for just one figure.

I know the movie pretty much sucked, but, I'd still like a Ghost Rider by Hot Toys....and the Hulk has to happen.

I hear ya, I would like a Punisher: War Zone because I think Stevenson nailed Frank Castle and it didn't do well at the box office. We can hope...:naughty

My plan was to save some money and pay off my cc bills = EPIC FAIL!

:lol :rolleyes: me too. There is no escape.

My 'would buy list':

Any Spiderman
Any BD Spiderman
Peter Parker
Doc Ock
maybe Green Goblin (if it had good Willem Dafoe likeness)
Venom (long as it doesn't get made like its a guy in a suit)
Daredevil (yep, the Ben Affleck one)
Hulk (Norton one due to more manageable size)
Wolverine (X1 or X2 casual clothes)
Magneto
Charles Xavier
Sabretooth
Mystique

I could definitely see myself buying a Stevenson Punisher. Just a great look with great accessories from an under-rated movie. I wonder if this will be restricted in any way to specific movie studios. We've already seen Iron Man from Marvel Studios, the X-Men (and Wolverine) are released by 20th Century Fox, Spiderman by Columbia, both essentially confirmed. Punisher was released by Lion's Gate. Maybe somehow the toy license is completely controlled by a singular entity?

I would assume their having the Marvel license, Marvel probably controls merchandising rights, no matter what studio makes a movie.

i'll just make it easier for myself, and choose figures only from the cool movies and ignore the crappy ones.

blade - blade
spidey2 - doc ock
x-men 2 - storm, jean, logan

there. easy enough. but somehow i dont think i'll be able to resist a jessica alba figure if made.

Back