More Jokers from Hot Toys?What would you like to see?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Joker do you prefer?

• Total voters
I think they should recast the Joker, have an actor play him in the third film, and then in the forth have a completely different actor play him, it would add a certain dynamic to it.

Sorry Heath, but Batman can't live on without Joker.

But why would you ever repaint that beautiful head? :monkey2

To me it would seem like more of a pain to make a Police Joker then a Nurse one. But thats just me.

Anyone seen this by saintsyn over on the OSW?

Here's the original link: https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86129

Prisoner071908020.jpg

Makes me wonder how cool a HT police Joker could look.

Scarecrow would be so easy for Hot toys.... they did a banging job on Ganando!

I love the set it the best Joker kit with good price and free shipping.
The only setback is the long skirt. I just alter the length of the skirt a 1/4" shorter to make it look more perfectly fit.
DSC09514-1-1.jpg

DSC09518-1.jpg

:D

Ordered this outfit tonight. Need another true type body:banghead. I don't want to think how much I've spent on TDK stuff so far.

I ordered that Nurse Joker outfit off of Ebay yesterday and the paypal payment went through, but then I get an email from Ebay today stating that the item had been removed because it infringed copyright. Will they still ship me my item?

I ordered that Nurse Joker outfit off of Ebay yesterday and the paypal payment went through, but then I get an email from Ebay today stating that the item had been removed because it infringed copyright. Will they still ship me my item?

Same here. I did receive a shipping notice though, so if you paid for it last night, I don't see a reason why it wouldn't.

Same here. I did receive a shipping notice though, so if you paid for it last night, I don't see a reason why it wouldn't.

I haven't received a shipping notice yet, but I did find their website Toysmon.com in the paypal transaction and sent them an email. Hopefully it works out. Thankfully I was able pay for it before it was removed. :D

Back