More Jokers from Hot Toys?What would you like to see?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Joker do you prefer?

• Total voters
Bit torn on this one. I would like the Nurse Joker but would much prefer Gordon or Scarecrow. What am I saying?! Let's have all three!

No interest in the police Joker though.

I would have to go with neither fig. I would like to see a Gordon, Scarecrow, and Ra's before another Joker.

I'd like a Gordon and Scarecrow before a nurse Joker, but I still would like the nurse Joker.

Same here. Having 3 versions of the same character is overkill in my book. Sad thing is I'd still get it if they made it (either version) :monkey2
I'm weak.....

lol...i'm in the same boat. although i'd be SUPER critical of another version. we have the regular one that is not the best sculpt, then we get the bank robber with the better sculpt (lame outfit IMO), next they would really have to shine with the third version of the figure.

I would have to go with Nurse Joker but as a said in another thread it would have to have a truly amazing sculpt of the Joker grinning and even then I'd probably just buy the head on ebay. I'd much rather have Scarecrow or Ras at the moment before another Joker.

I'm in the "neither" camp too. Give me Scarecrow, Gordon and Alfred (preferably in that order!) before another Joker. The only reason I'm glad they did the BR Joker before any of these characters is that it gives us a much more accurate likeness.

I will love to have a Nurse Joker, but just like someone who stated of the first page of this thread, Hot Toys don't really need to make for us to have it. Bank Robber Joker comes with Two head sculpts, 1 with the hair down the other with the hair combed to the back. Instead of paying another $150.00+, just spend about $25.00 on a HT True Type Body, shop around the net for a 1/6 scale nurse outfit, sneakers you can get at Toys2 for about $10 bucks and cut off some doll hair and dye it and your good. Put the "wig" on the sculpt with the hair combed backed and your good to go. It will probally cost you only $50.00 or less to make a very good Nurse Joker utilizing the Bank Robber Joker...

I voted Nurse Joker, that entire scene was too funny to not have that version in my collection.

That scene was funny to you???!? I bet you thought Killer Clowns from Outer Space was charming and delightful :rotfl

Who's going to use their second BR headsculpt to make a custom police officer joker? I need to see how that works ASAP.

good question...I don't know if i could afford more jokers. I got the bank robber joker on pre-order and I plan on getting the other one to swap the head. And Im obsessed with two face...so I need to have that too. I kinda wanna make that first edition joker head into a police disguise joker, as I've done a custom or two in my time and I'd like to try a 1:6 out. I'd use the BR Joker head for the regular joker, and leave the slicked hair smile face on the Bank robber figure.

Anyone know if that first joker will be harder to get later on, or should I get on that sooner than later?

Back