More Hot Toys Superman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeez loueez, you multi figure buyers are nuts.:D

Do you guys just throw all your MIB figs on the bed and roll around in them like Demi Moore in Indecent Proposal?

Jeez loueez, you multi figure buyers are nuts.:D

Do you guys just throw all your MIB figs on the bed and roll around in them like Demi Moore in Indecent Proposal?

No, they throw them on ebay and roll around in the money that they bring in.

Does BBTS pre authorize your card? Also how easy/hard is it to cancel an item? Thanks to anyone who answers.

Canceling's a snap at BBTS, you do it right in the pre-order section of your account. You don't have to write them or anything, and no cancellation fees.

Canceling's a snap at BBTS, you do it right in the pre-order section of your account. You don't have to write them or anything, and no cancellation fees.

Thanks for the info. So what about pre authorizing your card? I really want to pre order this and takara bat but cant have that much money put on hold.

Thanks for the info. So what about pre authorizing your card? I really want to pre order this and takara bat but cant have that much money put on hold.

I ordered the Tak Bats and the HT Supes from BBTS....didn't see any preauth on my card.

I ordered the Tak Bats and the HT Supes from BBTS....didn't see any preauth on my card.

Thanks for the info. I emailed to double check because I really cant afford to have them hold my funds. Hopefully they get back to me tomorrow with the answer that I want and the figures are still available.

These can't come fast enough. I'm just hoping some eBay sellers follow the normal pattern of breaking these up into pieces there. I definitely need to snag an additional body and additional stand so I can display both.

Toy Square has more available. 23 Jor-el and 22 Superman.

I figured they would do that. Nothing creates a buying frenzy like the quantity number dropping.:monkey1 I suspect these are going to be produced in a little larger quantity than the original Supes and CK.

I'm actually beginning to get on that fence as well. I want to have this simply because it's a 2 for 1. I have an extra HT body, I can make a Clark and have an extra Supes. So that's pretty cool for me.

And I'm just curious to see the figure up close. Decisions decisions. :monkey2

I'm actually beginning to get on that fence as well. I want to have this simply because it's a 2 for 1. I have an extra HT body, I can make a Clark and have an extra Supes. So that's pretty cool for me.

And I'm just curious to see the figure up close. Decisions decisions. :monkey2

Dude, you should do it so you can paint them up and sell them individually on eBay. Or at least sell one of your 2 Supes.

Back