More FurYu Aliens

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I'd pop back on here and let everyone know Hobby Link Japan requested payment for my FuRyu Predalien today. Total came to $47.21 (shipping was what killed it, since I got EMS... I'm impatient).

Can't wait to get this in the mail, I'll take PLENTY of pics when I do.

^^^^ that shipping aint cheap!

Hopefully if my mom orders through them, she'll choose the cheapest shipping method which should be about $10.

Aslo, PICS ARE A MUST!

^^^^ that shipping aint cheap!

Hopefully if my mom orders through them, she'll choose the cheapest shipping method which should be about $10.

Aslo, PICS ARE A MUST!

Nah man, shipping raped me, lmao.

It's okay, I'm good for it anyhow. I just hope that with the x-mas shipping that HAS to be blown up right now, that my Predalien doesn't get held up. I'm really interested in what the box art looks like this time around.

Here are a few new pics of the upcoming Predalien figure...

furyupredalien4.jpg

furyupredalien3.jpg

furyupredalien1.jpg

furyupredalien2.jpg

that is the stupidest looking figure i have ever seen, the hot toys version blows that out of the water. hahaha some 12 year old chinese kid probably painted that, dont go spending all your money

that is the stupidest looking figure i have ever seen, the hot toys version blows that out of the water. hahaha some 12 year old chinese kid probably painted that, dont go spending all your money

looks pretty good to me :huh and probably more screen accurate that HT. good price aswell

Last edited:
With the amazing job they did on Scar, I really can't wait to get this in hand to see it for myself.

I swear, that Scar may be the BEST representation of him to be made so far. For a company who make vending machine toys, which these are said to be, it's mind blowing that they pack so much detail into the figures.

With the amazing job they did on Scar, I really can't wait to get this in hand to see it for myself.

I swear, that Scar may be the BEST representation of him to be made so far. For a company who make vending machine toys, which these are said to be, it's mind blowing that they pack so much detail into the figures.
I agree with you 100%, they are as good ,if not better than hot toys, neca, or even kotobukiya, in my opinion.i hope they do a wolf predator and a queen alien, they would be great.

Oh, after seeing detailed pics of Koto's Scar, FuRyu's blew it out of the water! And heck, it was about $60 cheaper too.

I totally agree with them being better than NECA as well, after all of the Wolf's they made, I got left with a very bitter taste in my mouth toward them. Sure, Furyu has put out 'steath' (black) versions of each figure, and they've made a few Aliens from the same mold... but the level in quality makes up for it.

I would say, as fixed-posed figures, I'd rank the quality right the with Hot Toys. I really, REALLY hope we see more Predators from them.

the problem is these things go for like 3X the cost of their NECA counterparts.
the fact that they're not articulated at all really drives the value down for me.

that said, who's got a painted version Scar they wanna sell?

the fact that they're not articulated at all really drives the value down for me.

Actually i payed about $15 each for mine, but the shipping is the same as the figure, because it's shipped from japan, and their 10 inches tall... I Love statues, that's what i collect now anyway.

That is not true at all. I got my Alien and scar for about $30 dlvd.

Randy, you have no ^^^^in idea what you're ^^^^^in' about. This is just about spot on to the Predalien.

Last edited:
That is not true at all. I got my Alien and scar for about $30 dlvd.

Randy, you have no ^^^^in idea what you're ^^^^^in' about. This is just about spot on to the Predalien.

My Scar was $37 delivered, and me choosing Priority shipping, (and EMS on the Predalien) are what blew up the cost.

With that said, my NECA Wolf's cost about $22 each, and add in another eight bucks for shipping... yeah. About the same prices.

Furyu's product is rarer, larger, has better detailing and paint apps (in my opinion), and completely DESTROY NECA (also, my opinion). I don't play with my figures, so a fixed pose really suits my needs and wants as a collector. Also, Furyu has picked some great poses thus far, which I also like.

none of my neca figures were over $16.
both of my furyu aliens were $24+ each. the only scar pred on ebay has a starting bid of $30.

where the hell are you people getting your neca figures for more than $16?

Back