Moon Photos manipulated?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ORIGINAL:
apollo11eastcratercpan.jpg

I BRIGHTENED IT UP MORE:
apollo11eastcratercpan.jpg

Why do you think the Russians never landed on the moon ? Because nobody did.USA moon landing was a fake.

I'm reminded of some creepy commercials that used to come on Sci-Fi channel in the early 90s. They were selling some videos proving that martians colonized the moon before the earth, and built pyramids and temples there that looked just like those in Egypt and South America, or something. Commercial scared the crap out of me.

Roswell was a manipulated hoax. I bet they didn't have a tourist trade at all before the meteorological burea got involved. Makes me wonder how much of a cut the aliens are getting out of this deal.

i brightened your brightened photo just a bit more creecher.......:horror
lbmmoon.jpg

The more you look, the more you find. No wonder the moon had such an appeal in the day. Even wives tales about a man in the moon and having cheese, we find, have some basis in truth, it seems. :lol

The more you look, the more you find. No wonder the moon had such an appeal in the day. Even wives tales about a man in the moon and having cheese, we find, have some basis in truth, it seems. :lol

and toast on a stick..........who'd a thunk it..............:dunno

I'm reminded of some creepy commercials that used to come on Sci-Fi channel in the early 90s. They were selling some videos proving that martians colonized the moon before the earth, and built pyramids and temples there that looked just like those in Egypt and South America, or something. Commercial scared the crap out of me.

I remember some commercials from when I was younger that used to frighten me. I can't recall what they were for, or very much about them except one part where a lady discovered her child was "playing with a being from another planet". And I think I might remember a scene where people were down in a hole in the ground with a metal grill. Does any of that sound familiar to anyone? Sorry for taking this off topic.

That was Mayor McCheese!

Back