Moon Photos manipulated?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slipknotpredator

Super Freak
Reaction score
Yesteday i was watching a documentary about the moon, and things that Nasa have been covering up.

One of the subjects the documentary talked about was about Moon landings and the things the astronauts found on the moon, such as ruins, UFOs, etc. They talked about some photos which background was manipulated so we couldnt see some parts of them.

Today i was downloading Apollo Misions photos from google.

This is one of the pictures i treated in Photoshop:

apollo11eastcratercpan.jpg

Link:
https://zuserver2.star.ucl.ac.uk/~idh/apod/ap070720.html

The only thing i did in photoshop was making the image brighter and this is the result:

apollo11eastcratercpan2.jpg

Im not some kind of conspiracy freak. I do believe in the lunar landings and im not trying to prove anything, but, this image has been maniupulated or at least i think so :google

Sorry about my english :eek:

Yes those photos have been manipulated. That is a composite photo of multiple photos to make a panorama. What you are seeing are probably small areas that had to be filled in with black.

im sure its 'explainable' but, play with the brightness, i found another larger box structure near the lander on the left as well as some stuff going on in the right near the boxes...

I don't know what to think of the Moon conspiracy theories, but the JFK and 9/11 theories are a different story. I do love conspiracy theories, whether I agree with them or not.

LOL :lol if all you had to do is make the image brighter in photoshop to reveal a government cover up, that would be pretty pathetic on their part.

One of the subjects the documentary talked about was about Moon landings and the things the astronauts found on the moon, such as ruins, UFOs, etc. They talked about some photos which background was manipulated so we couldnt see some parts of them.

Where did you see this "documentary", fox news?

Back