Monster Squad Remake....?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some movies just shouldnt be touched in my own opinion, horror or not, sum classics should be left well alone..whats next hollywood, remaking the lost boys? the goonies.~ ? damn.

Oh you KNOW The Lost Boys will be remade! That's a potential TWEEN goldmine on scale with Twilight!

I LOVED this movie as a kid and was floored when I learned it was finally getting a DVD release. I wish it had never gotten that release...

This is a movie that does not in any way hold up. A lot of the 80's horror/monster movies hold up very well, but this is not one of them. HUGE disappointment.

Oh you KNOW The Lost Boys will be remade! That's a potential TWEEN goldmine on scale with Twilight!

Unfortunately, you are right. Lost Boys was a teenie-bopper movie (Jason Patric...swoon), but back then, the chicks dug leather, earrings, hair-gel and beefy sax players. Now it's sensitivity...

some movies just shouldnt be touched in my own opinion, horror or not, sum classics should be left well alone..whats next hollywood, remaking the lost boys? the goonies.~ ? damn.

And you really think Monster Squad is some kind of "untouchable classic?" :rolleyes:

I mean, really. It's MONSTER SQUAD. Who cares?

They pretty much did this movie in an episode of SUPERNATURAL and it was better than the film...

....that being said
wolfmans_got_nards.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/qu6L9pG_E6o&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/qu6L9pG_E6o&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

How could they possibly improve upon that?! The producers of the remake must have nards for brains. :duh

And THAT was the most memorable "classic" bit. This is exactly the type of film that should be remade like the original B&W The Thing. The premise is ok but they could definitely do better.

Movies like this are nostaligic and bring back memories, why cant they just make a movie and not tread all over movies already made? be original and make something new? Im not saying it was the best movie ever made-far from it. but it doesnt need a remake, its fine the way it is. Hollywood can be original for once and come up with an unique idea.

Back