Monopoly... the movie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They did Clue as a film and some people like it. And there was the movie Witchboard - which was essentially what Ouija will be I'm sure.

Monopoly could be interesting - pitt Trump vs. Murdoch vs. whoever.

Monopoly coul be a dallas sort of film with family members fighting each other and backstabing.

A Risk film could be a good nepoloeanic war movie, with CG we could see the horse charge at waterloo which has the same number of horses as the charge in LOTR ROTK.
Also a batleship movie could also be good, no great navy battle on the big screen for sometime.

They did Clue as a film and some people like it. And there was the movie Witchboard - which was essentially what Ouija will be I'm sure.

Monopoly could be interesting - pitt Trump vs. Murdoch vs. whoever.

Hmmm. Forgot about those Dave, nice, Clue was good. Clue was very similiar to Murder by Death , which was a great movie!

BRING IT ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

monopoly.jpg

Candy Land could make a cute kids movie. Battleship could make an interesting naval warfare movie. But Monopoly...holy crap. And BTW you people actually play full games of Monopoly? Can I come over? I've never finished a game because usually someone in my family gets PTFO a flips the game board over.

GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL!
Hasbro lands Michael Bay, Ridley Scott for Ouiji, Monopoly movies
pad
By Dave Zucker

Following confirmation by Ridley Scott that he will be making the Parker Bros. board game "Monopoly" into a comedy thriller à la Clue, Hasbro has used its six-year partnership deal with Universal Studios to snag Michael Bay for a big-screen supernatural adventure film based on the classic Ouija board. While the board will be an integral part of the movie, a desire to avoid a Jumanji-style film was expressed.

GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL!
Hasbro lands Michael Bay, Ridley Scott for Ouiji, Monopoly movies
pad
By Dave Zucker

Following confirmation by Ridley Scott that he will be making the Parker Bros. board game "Monopoly" into a comedy thriller à la Clue, Hasbro has used its six-year partnership deal with Universal Studios to snag Michael Bay for a big-screen supernatural adventure film based on the classic Ouija board. While the board will be an integral part of the movie, a desire to avoid a Jumanji-style film was expressed.

You did make that up, right?

thanks for reviving this thread. i needed a good chuckle. just as funny reading through this the second time. i like how we dont know if The Mike is joking or not. really tells you something about the state of hollywood and movies these days.:lol

Not a joke, reported via AP and taken from the Wizard Universe website.

Michael Bay really moving forward with this:

As for the Ouija Board movie, Bay says they're "just meeting with writers now"

Apparently he has been quoted as saying "I've really got in mind what this movie will become". Have you heard anything so vague??? :lol

Michael Bay really moving forward with this:

Apparently he has been quoted as saying "I've really got in mind what this movie will become". Have you heard anything so vague??? :lol
i would like to say someone should kick Michael Bay in the nuts but he made a semi-good transformers movie so maybe if they could just kick the left one that'd be great.

This could be cool. I can see them dropping futuristic pre-fab houses and hotels in a spot landed on. Or maybe big multi-colored brains bargaining over how many quatloos Michigan Ave. is worth.

Back