Mondo 1/6 Scale He-man and The Masters of the Universe figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take a closer look under merman’s belt. You can see the vintage belt, and the furry Speedo’s. You can see it on faker too. Looks like they have them under the leather kilts.

View attachment 420088

Ah good catch ! If they can indeed be swapped out then that's good. It may sound funny to say but to me he man just doesn't look like he man unless he wears those furry things lol

I made up my mind though. I will order He Man and skeletor and if they turn out great in hand, then I'm all in.

Wonder what's going on with these. According to the little name plates at SDCC, He-Man was supposed to go up for PO in August and Skeletor in September for a Q1 2019 release.

Ah good catch ! If they can indeed be swapped out then that's good. It may sound funny to say but to me he man just doesn't look like he man unless he wears those furry things lol

I made up my mind though. I will order He Man and skeletor and if they turn out great in hand, then I'm all in.
That's more or less my plan

Never ordered from Mondo before and not crazy about the head sculpt on He-Man but ordered the exclusive anyway. I figure I am in for at least He-Man and Skeletor.

The vintage style head is a little too vintage and looks weird on this body type. They probably should've gone with something a little closer to the MOTUC style head for the vintage look. Either way, I'll probably be ordering this and using the realistic head.

That commercial just made me really self conscious about collecting action figures. A disturbing look at other peoples view of my hobby and me. Thanks Mondo.

It reminds me of that snl skit about adult toy collectors. It’s hilarious and hits to close to my own geekiness at the same time.

Does He-Man have the fur undies beneath the leather skirt? Can the skirt be removed?

I'm going to skip He-Man and just order Skeletor when he's done. Otherwise I just risk falling down the MotU rabbit hole again... :lol

I'm not 100% in love with how they look but the price seems fair and really I've been wanting 1/6 scale MOTU stuff for ages soooo this will do. Has it been said when Skeletor and Faker are going to go up for sale?

I'm not 100% in love with how they look but the price seems fair and really I've been wanting 1/6 scale MOTU stuff for ages soooo this will do. Has it been said when Skeletor and Faker are going to go up for sale?

I'm torn too. I've been wanting 1/6 MOTU figures for so long but these aren't exactly the look I want - it's a close but a somewhat odd amalgamation of the various interpretations.

Is the EX head worth it?

Between sales tax and shipping, that's probably an extra $25. I can opt for a non EX at a retailer that does not charge tax or shipping.

Back