Mondo 1/6 Scale He-man and The Masters of the Universe figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cannot wait for these!!

View attachment 418616

Great pics, sir. I am definitely getting at least one of each. Too bad the left bicep is backwards on Merman here. I think a lot of people had the same issue with their Mondo Turtles; funny how there were some big name reviewers who couldn’t tell the difference. Anywho, can’t wait to preorder these.

Great pics, sir. I am definitely getting at least one of each. Too bad the left bicep is backwards on Merman here. I think a lot of people had the same issue with their Mondo Turtles; funny how there were some big name reviewers who couldn’t tell the difference. Anywho, can’t wait to preorder these.

Well I'm sure myself and Crawford will be reviewing these when they come out and I don't usually hold my punches when it comes to things I do and do not like in a MOTU figure. I still hate He-Man's hair on the Mondo but I am just over all happy with them.

Big He-Man fan, but I'm just not feeling these at all. The simple and cartoony style works fine for the smaller action figures, but for a 1/6 figure I'd want something a whole lot more detailed and realistic than this, and that would actually look fairly consistent with my other figures.

Well I'm sure myself and Crawford will be reviewing these when they come out and I don't usually hold my punches when it comes to things I do and do not like in a MOTU figure. I still hate He-Man's hair on the Mondo but I am just over all happy with them.

And I will be there to enjoy said reviews. I have been waiting so long for these figures I won't know what to do once we have them in hand. It'll be like Christmas.

Been waiting for these to drop. I definitely want to pick up He-Man, maybe Faker. I do like the look of Mer-Man. Hopefully they add She-Ra to the line later. My biggest issue with these is gunna gunna be trying to figure out how to make a custom Battle Cat For He-Man to ride.

Been waiting for these to drop. I definitely want to pick up He-Man, maybe Faker. I do like the look of Mer-Man. Hopefully they add She-Ra to the line later. My biggest issue with these is gunna gunna be trying to figure out how to make a custom Battle Cat For He-Man to ride.

Tell Mondo you want a Battle Cat then. If they think it will sell, they will make one. :)

1aa3928fffc6b9013aff2714848ab43b.jpg8b3d7c34cd811ae53af273b96c7d78bd.jpg9d265777743d50f952da7396ea7dd572.jpgc59699f8f2b9cc86cb280fcbe8401094.jpgb53391f84bc159d8073ba016f2f6bd36.jpg90734d807f301e076cc7e6d997166098.jpg1f80a98b0d1eb8ca2117ccb1d17000ef.jpg85f2969123c27c3c21d4815d35fd7312.jpg

Skeletor looks a little better in these photos, it may have to do witht the angle you look at. Still want to see more pics of him straight on. Hope the final product looks good.

Still not a fan of that He-Man head sculpt. It's not objectively bad or anything, i just don't see He-Man in it for whatever reason.

I actually held the prototype last year at SDCC (after taking one of them crazy caffeine shots which was not a good idea) and the joints where held together with pins and I'm not seeing that here so so could be almost final production samples. They look quite final except for Merman.

I hope the line does well enough for them to do varaints so we'd maybe get a 200x he man. Just love the shorter styled hair and look to the design.

I do have to concede though the leather skirt does look better here, might have to do with the added details they've added and that the look looks more final and not cobbled together. Pleasantly impressed but miss the furry speedos still.

People got better pics but here are a few of mine for the thread. They did not show vintage Merman head but here are a few of the modernized version. Fakor comes with two vintage heads, one battle damaged and one old-skool He-man style. A cloth hood on Skeletor would be the only thing that would make him better but I am ok with him as is for recreating that era in a new way. They all are $160 and go up for pre-order in early fall.

merman_DS_!.jpg
merman_mondo_1.jpg
motu_4_shot.jpg
skeletor_DS_1.jpg
fakor.jpg
heman_1.jpg

Back