Mondo 1/6 Scale He-man and The Masters of the Universe figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would prefer they hurry up! About seamless... I have a number of Phicen and I have learned the hard way you have to have them in really static museum poses on the shelf or they tear and shear in the joints. I had what I thought a pretty harmless pose of VTS Dragon Lady "throwing" a dagger so that her arm was perfectly perpendicular to her body straight in front of her. Three weeks later I noticed tearing under her arm pit and this was by no means a "deep stance". I now will pose the five I have for short periods (a day or less) and then return them to a more hands at their side, knees straight kind of thing for the detolf. I would prefer not to have my elbows/arm pits shred because I want Skeletor holding his staff up or anything.
Yeah. That's true with Phicen bodies. I due the same where I'll do a photo shoot and then put them back in a static no action pose. They are very nice indeed but have to be careful with them still. Even keeping a bend in the joint for long period will crease and be retained on the body.

At any rate, here's my She-Ra/Adora using Phicen bodies, 3rd party heads and Mattel clothing/accessories:
SheRa and Adora 5 by Vicki Lee, on Flickr

SheRa and Adora 4 by Vicki Lee, on Flickr

Adora by Vicki Lee, on Flickr

I'll probably pass on these Mondo figures though as it seems to miss the mark for me.

Yeah. That's true with Phicen bodies. I due the same where I'll do a photo shoot and then put them back in a static no action pose. They are very nice indeed but have to be careful with them still. Even keeping a bend in the joint for long period will crease and be retained on the body.

At any rate, here's my She-Ra/Adora using Phicen bodies, 3rd party heads and Mattel clothing/accessories:
SheRa and Adora 5 by Vicki Lee, on Flickr

SheRa and Adora 4 by Vicki Lee, on Flickr

Adora by Vicki Lee, on Flickr

I'll probably pass on these Mondo figures though as it seems to miss the mark for me.

I’m surprised how great your customs look here! Great work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally want that Pete. Stellar work!

Thanks man :) i am actually selling casts if anyone was interested.

More pics are on my blog:
https://petespaintworks.blogspot.co.uk/2018/04/blog-post.html

He looks amazing. Did you do the head sculpt yourself?

Thanks you, all the armour and head sculpt was made by Digidemon. boots, trunks and paint were done by me.

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did you make the belt?

Digidemon sculpted it and Sean Dabbs scanned a M34 for us so it was all scaled and printed to be a snug fit.

What pieces can I get from you? Just the head or all solid parts? Digidemon doing more?

Brockotter put this on Instagram earlier this week.

Screenshot_20180628-160337.jpg

That leather skirt is just awful. Hope it's removable. This prototype image shows a bit of a sculpted fur diaper underneath and I think I'd prefer displaying it this way.

Screen-Shot-2018-02-18-he-man.jpg

Back