Mondo 1/6 Scale He-man and The Masters of the Universe figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's funny, I was thinking of doing similar and using the Winter Soldier head. Looks good. Though I would have left the original hair myself.
Out of the available Head sculpts this was the only one matching he-man face features and I didn't want to spend $$ getting someone to do commission work on the HS. Also this is how I got the head - with rooted hair - I just trimmed it like He-Man's hairstyle :)

I was really looking forward to these and the PCS Street Fighter figures. It looked like Mondo was on to something. I thought things were doing well with the Turtles and the Mousers.

Updated the hair

IMG_5972.jpg

IMG_5967.jpg

So it's longer, has bangs and is more 80's poofy

Where can I get this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mondo on instagram said that they haven't given up on the line just keeping it hush hush and moving forward still with it. My guess is they want to get this line off to a good start before revealing anything solid. I mean, if it works out for them they then have a line of longevity given how huge the character roster is.

I really like Skeletor but agree that He-man's kilt is not a great upgrade - just give him full on fluffy barbarian pants. I'm not sold on the non-classic head either but will continue to keep on eye on this line in the hope that it takes off eventually.

Still interested in them but reading about the TMNT line doesn't give me hope.

I know this is late so I hope this thread is still lively but I've been interested in the He Man and Skeletor 1/6 scale figures by Mondo ever since seeing them last year is there any news on them or have the projects gone flat cause I see a lot of TMNT from them which don't get me wrong that's not a bad thing I guess but I'd prefer He Man and Skeletor over them.

I know this is late so I hope this thread is still lively but I've been interested in the He Man and Skeletor 1/6 scale figures by Mondo ever since seeing them last year is there any news on them or have the projects gone flat cause I see a lot of TMNT from them which don't get me wrong that's not a bad thing I guess but I'd prefer He Man and Skeletor over them.

Apparently preorders for these are coming soon according to Brock, Mondo' s Twitter. Also, Raphael is shipping soon. Didn't expect that line-up to be completed before the end of this decade...

Back