Mondo 1/6 Scale He-man and The Masters of the Universe figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20190719_235816.jpg20190719_235829.jpg

A few more shots of mine with the Alcala head. It truly sets this beautiful figure off!

I agree we don’t want to detract from the awesome Skeletor so here’s mine along with a quick pic of the equally awesome Hot Topic Skeletor exclusive which I will review tomorrow. Faker pics are now up on my Instagram and will post them here later in the week.

0cb2a8a575937f363d291a1379b8c3c2.jpg

b5b1dbfe13c7813bd980143af7367175.jpg

247740944cd9dc8024a2a0ca8ae67b00.jpg

IMG_6657.jpg

IMG_6611.jpg

Last edited:
I want to jump into this line but so afraid that Mondo makes a couple more figures and then it all stops. It would feel so incomplete to me

Any photos of the standard Skeletor with the Hot Topic head?

The hood is black on the HT Ex version as apposed to blue like the regular verson but I guess I can if there's others want to see that? I did put both versions side by side with each other so folks can see.

Video review is currently uploading. I posted the Faker review a few pages back in case anyone missed it. :)

Does the faceplate come off in the exclusive like it does in the regular version?

I presume it would, but just wondering as I'm idly considering using the Alcala sculpt with the darker outfitted exclusive Skeletor...

Difference in case any one missed it- Hot topic has black hood and armor as opposed to purple with the reg version, glow in the dark skull, chest bones, and ram skull.

Here's the review chaps. I hope this will help with your decision making. :)

https://youtu.be/XXqNfG-J8v8

View attachment 462429

Wow. Hot Topic version looks reaaaally nice! I like the weathered or wash on the skull to better add some detail i guess over the original but yeah...I wouldn't know which to choose lol

My Skeletor is arriving tomorrow so I'm excited as hell to get mine!

Back