MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mikey seems to be on the way soon after Donatello according to Mondos instagram.

Still no shipping notice...

Mine arrived today but I won't be home to check it out for a little while. This was my favorite exclusive with the Gravitic Equalizer. I loved the tribute to Kirby in the original Donatello micro-series issue.

il_340x270.1245193231_b7ch.jpg

This picture from Mondos instagram has me Very excited! :yes

80b471a29c078e49207694fe81bee293.png

For some reason the picture looks like it has some sort of dark filter on it to me. Maybe Donnie is a little lighter in hand

Donnie is the dark one, the skin tone is pretty close IMO.

It's based on the original playmates figure color, also in the SNES/Genesis games you can turn on "comic color mode" in options and each turtle will have their own skin tone with white eyes, just like these figures. It's pretty cool Mondo is doing that IMO.

Last edited:
Donnie is the dark one, the skin tone is pretty close IMO.

It's based on the original playmates figure color, also in the SNES/Genesis games you can turn on "comic color mode" in options and each turtle will have their own skin tone with white eyes, just like these figures. It's pretty cool Mondo is doing that IMO.

I know........

Wow. These look fantastic! That picture of the darker Donnie reminds me of the colours of the original TMNT toys from back in the 80s.

Not saying it's a deal-breaker by any means, but there's still a seam on the face.

The head is a lot easier to remove than Leo's was. Still tinkering but if you liked Leo, you'll be happy with Don.

The blaster/cannon that straps to his arm is also made of a rubbery material. It's not hard plastic like everything else. I'm finding him a little difficult to pose, but it looks nice. Stinks to high heaven, though.
19a8dc5ebb5f8723a79b82e64b050864.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah the seam is still there on mine. Got some weird scratches at the back of the head. Hope they can send a replacement.

Back