MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Mondos blog:

"If you ordered Donatello, you should have him in hand by now, or at least, he should be on his way to you. With each turtle, we've been able to make more and more modifications to each as we go along, and your feedback has been truly appreciated.

With Don, we were able to improve some of the paint washes and face mold seams, and with Mikey and Raph, we've changed the head material to make swapping heads really easy. I'm playing with a final production sample of Mikey right now, and I think he's my fav of the figures so far (not that I'm biased, being a big Mikey fan, I swear ;) ). Expect Mikey in July/Early August (he's already on the boat!), and Raph about a month after. Hoping to have the brothers together by the end of summer."

With problems and all, they will look great together

It's kinda bad when I forgot this was coming even though I remember the shipping notice on Monday. I'll be glad to have him though.

I just wish I remembered how they were shipped. The tracking days DHL but the tracking # doesn't work and the mondo page says tracking info isn't available.

**scratch that. The tracking number via the email doesn't work but if I log in to the website and go through there, tracking shows up.

Looking for some feedback on the timing of when to sell my Leo,exclusive
I'm thinking once all have been released would be the best time, maybe someone missed out on Leo
Thoughts?

Donnie doesn't look bad, if he drops to $80 or lower I might be tempted to pick him up.

Back