MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Donatello shipping very soon according to brocks instagram. Does one dare to hope it will ship this month?

Sorry brother. They could ship in late late July. Sideshow will ship before mondo by about 2 weeks.

On the other hand, some excellent neca tmnt coming out guys and gals. I "heard" we may be getting 1/4 comic turtles from neca in 2018

August?! Mondo really bent me over with these figs. This has been a hell of a wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wait sucks, still Love the design. Now show me a good looking Shredder, Footsoldier and Casey at SDCC.

Sorry brother. They could ship in late late July. Sideshow will ship before mondo by about 2 weeks.

On the other hand, some excellent neca tmnt coming out guys and gals. I "heard" we may be getting 1/4 comic turtles from neca in 2018

Why would they do something like that? Doesn't NECA know how much they took from my wallet with all these awesome 1/4 and SDCC exclusive releases.....

Why would they do something like that? Doesn't NECA know how much they took from my wallet with all these awesome 1/4 and SDCC exclusive releases.....

I managed to resist the 1/4 movie Turtles but 1/4 comic versions will be hard to resist.

What happened to "soon"?! Sideshow just changed my flex pay to next month when it was scheduled for this month...

Could be if your flex pay is meant to charge before the shipment arrived, like on the 20th and they arrive on the 21st.

Oh that makes sense I'll contact them and see if it can be charged earlier like the 5th of the following month or just the day it arrives instead

So has Mondo said anything about Mike and Raph? I thought they were going to produce the rest of them with Donatello and try to get them out around the same time. Hopefully it's not just Donatello now with months between the last two.

I'm really interested to see Donnie next to Leo. The head adjustments and to see if anything else was spruced up with him.

Back