MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you can get these on eBay for cheap now. I think Mondo just wasn't ready for the big leagues 1/6 business yet. At this rate, it may be Q1 2018 when the last preorder will be shipped out.

I'll still be happy to get mine, but yes, the wait is really frustrating. A lot of money tied up for a long time...

What issues are people having with the Leo figure? My only complaint is his left hand doesn't hold the sword handle very tightly, but I actually don't handly the figure much either.

Wish I could get a refund at this point

You can. Just email Mondo through their site with your order #(s). If you give them a paypal address, they can refund you pretty quickly. They were understanding and apologized for the delays. I cancelled the remainder since I'm more excited for the Neca & Sideshow offerings, and don't need so many turtles on the shelf. Also the sub poster didn't do much for me.

You can. Just email Mondo through their site with your order #(s). If you give them a paypal address, they can refund you pretty quickly. They were understanding and apologized for the delays. I cancelled the remainder since I'm more excited for the Neca & Sideshow offerings, and don't need so many turtles on the shelf. Also the sub poster didn't do much for me.
Thanks, just sent the email and I'll report back with what they say

What issues are people having with the Leo figure? My only complaint is his left hand doesn't hold the sword handle very tightly, but I actually don't handly the figure much either.

The final product isnt worth the wxpensive price tag. If Mondo aimed at $120. It would have been more acceptable. The paint isnt just quite in league with high end 1:6 figures. It looked like a dirty paint job from factory than a black wash. Would be nice if they kept the shadong on the prototype.
Also the seam on Leo's head..... dod t realize thats a problem until after production and causing delays on Donnie....

I got a refund on all remaining turtles and mousers. I still have the two Leonardo's but was thankful to have gotten full refund for the rest.

I got a refund on the remaining 3 as well. I'll just pick them up later if they ever make it out.

I just ordered the Leo yesterday. I've watched a bunch of reviews, and figured what the heck. the Mousers look really cool as well. I'm going to have to pick up at least one set. I wish I hadn't missed out on the exclusive version. I'm thinking about using my sideshow reward points to get the next turtle release cheap.

I just hate taking a loss on these. I just want my money back but people are dumping theirs on eBay for 35% less that original price. Yuck!

I just hate taking a loss on these. I just want my money back but people are dumping theirs on eBay for 35% less that original price. Yuck!

If rather not either, but no sense in owning just the one

The final product isnt worth the wxpensive price tag. If Mondo aimed at $120. It would have been more acceptable. The paint isnt just quite in league with high end 1:6 figures. It looked like a dirty paint job from factory than a black wash. Would be nice if they kept the shadong on the prototype.
Also the seam on Leo's head..... dod t realize thats a problem until after production and causing delays on Donnie....

Do you think Mondo will fix any problems with Leo and re-issue him?

Holding on to my ordérs. I like Leo and want the rest of them, wait be damned. But after I complete the set, I'm done ordering figures from Mondo.

I really like Leo, but I am definitely considering canceling out of the rest of these. Leo is my favorite so if I drop the rest I'm still ahead. Hell, with the cheaper cost of Leo on eBay I might get a second and display him both ways and call it a day.

I just ordered the Leo yesterday. I've watched a bunch of reviews, and figured what the heck. the Mousers look really cool as well. I'm going to have to pick up at least one set. I wish I hadn't missed out on the exclusive version. I'm thinking about using my sideshow reward points to get the next turtle release cheap.

I've got a set of the exclusives if you're interested.

Supply and demand mate, doesn't always work in your favour. Simple choice though, take the loss or don't.

Back