MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I didn't realize it would be almost Summer before we see our first glimpse of Donny. I remain optimistic we will see him before then but I'm not holding my breath.

Mondo is so bad with the frequency of their updates. Though I guess they are probably silent because they don't have any good news to share yet.

I got all the rest refunded so I haven't paid as much attention. I'd imagine Donatello will be June delivery

wait so can you guys elaborate? Did Mondo do the refunds or did you order elsewhere? I feel like the website Mondo said no refunds but Id entertain it at this point.

I ordered mine via SSC, so I've got time to cancel but I'm considered canceling them and waiting for the inevitable deals on eBay.

There's a ton of cheap Leonardo's on eBay right now. This line has completely failed from a collectibility standpoint.

The Leo preorder was August 2015, Don September 2015, Mike November 2015, and Raph January 2016.

Leo came out almost exactly 16 months after the preorder date. We are still waiting on the rest which are running 15-19 months out from preorder. This is absolutely ridiculous. The figures all share the same base body so a lot of the tooling and engineering work was done with Leo. I know Mondo is new to the collectibles and toy market, but they seem to be dragging their feet. Perhaps they are getting pushed back by the factories due to having a lower production run and being a new company in the market. I don't buy their excuse about new paper and packaging causing the delays though. There's no way that would set back production months like we are seeing now. They have lost all momentum with this line by not being on the ball with production and not communicating with fans on a regular basis.

There's a ton of cheap Leonardo's on eBay right now. This line has completely failed from a collectibility standpoint.

Exactly, I just saw a Leo MIB sell for little over $120 shipped last week. Even with the mark down there is not a lot of folks biting on these things.

Hopefully the collectable value does not continue to tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back