MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are probably rounding South America right now or they are in the Gulf of Mexico if they made it through the Panama Canal. Just boring logistical/geographical reasons why Sideshow will always get them first.

Mondo just put up extra inventory of their exclusive and regular Leo figures. I guess quite a few people cancelled their order?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://mondotees.com/blogs/news/january-2017-collectibles-update

2_ccb0a5c6-c048-400c-8a10-98b5cc15d96d_1024x1024.jpg

So basically Raph and Mikey are delayed because china implemented a new recycling paper thing which is really out of mondos hands. Donnie is shipping in the spring but people complaining about the face seams didn't go unheard and they're working on them (actually looks loads better now) and the mouse's will be shipping asap. Also smell tips for loose joints and getting that damn red bandana head on easier.

I shouldn't be surprised but i figured the initial delay up front would have reduced the time in between each figure

If the other turtle faces don't have the seem will they supply those who have Leo with a unseemed Leo head as well?

Interesting. So Leo will be the only one with a seamed face

1_1024x1024.jpg

I wonder if they'll offer a replacement head to purchase?

Is it smaller? Or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

Also notice that Donatello is shipping in "Spring" and so are Michelangelo and Raphael. Which means we'll probably get all three turtles hitting at the same time.

I received my replacement Leo and he is definitely better than the one I returned. Red bandanna head still requires a little work to make it easy to articulate and the seams on the head are still there
8e59fddfd5763274ac0f84d5770b6c9a.jpg
but overall he's much better, paint especially.

I received my replacement Leo and he is definitely better than the one I returned. Red bandanna head still requires a little work to make it easy to articulate and the seams on the head are still there

Great pic! The Mondo turtles look awesome!

Man that looks so good, really looking forward to mine, I shipped him in my loot today from BBTS:impatient:

The seam doesn't bother me that much, however I just noticed these two spots on my red mask head.
f10fa5aa411e0d388cd9ef972e4c39f9.jpg

I hope I can get a replacement head. I don't want to send back the entire figure sin e everything else is in good order.

Also notice that Donatello is shipping in "Spring" and so are Michelangelo and Raphael. Which means we'll probably get all three turtles hitting at the same time.

I highly doubt that. Chances are they will still be rolling off the production line one turtle at a time and will be spaced out. I would love for all of them to be hitting at the same time since I've already paid for them, but I don't think Mondo is capable of that. There will already be a long wait between Leo and Don. "Spring" is technically any time between March 20 and June 21.

Back