MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I doubt they will ship all at once. From the sound of it neither Raph or Mikey have started production. I think we will be lucky to get Donatello in March and the others before June.

I sunk a lot of money into these already. Just waiting for these to all finally get in. I'm going to sell the exclusives as a set.

Hate to be that guy, but damn. Even DreamEX is getting their figures out in relatively much quicker matter. Casey and Shredder is in stock whole Leo and Raph are getting ready to ship. I look back at this line ready to get into it, only to reluctantly pass, and man, did I dodge a bullet.

I don't think that Mondo relatively cares that other companies are getting stuff out before them. I'm sure they're not happy about the delays themselves but I don't think other company offerings is really affecting their decisions and line towed at all. It also helps that they're the only ones doing these specific Turtles with SH Figuarts handling the 80s/90s cartoon, NECA the 90s movie and DreamEx going a more idealized look.

Delays suck, but having Leo and the Mousers inhand I feel they were worth the wait.

I sunk a lot of money into these already. Just waiting for these to all finally get in. I'm going to sell the exclusives as a set.

Can you cancel through Mondo? You seem very upset about them in every post you make. Just cancel your order, sell whatever you have, and be done.

I'm very happy with my replacement Leo from Sideshow. I love the comic style design by Joe Allard. The rest of the 1:6 turtles I've seen coming out don't really do anything for me. The wait sucks, but I'm invested in these nostalgically big time.

Has anyone done a review on the mousers, I would like a look at them?

I posted some pics a few days ago. Here is one more:
2dfe9018c2cedf3432bbd184d684e918.jpg

Articulation is great, all the joint in the feet/toes are articulated. The Mouser on the left has his mouth open as much as it can be opened. Great range of motion in the neck, nice paintjob. Definately worth the price. Will Look good next to other 1/6 turtles aswell IMO.

I don't think that Mondo relatively cares that other companies are getting stuff out before them. I'm sure they're not happy about the delays themselves but I don't think other company offerings is really affecting their decisions and line towed at all. It also helps that they're the only ones doing these specific Turtles with SH Figuarts handling the 80s/90s cartoon, NECA the 90s movie and DreamEx going a more idealized look.

Perhaps I should have been more specific. My concerns with Mondo isn't relative to other figures, but the QA issues of their own figures. Paint apps, broken belts, and one of the heads not properly fitting. And at a cost of $150. Thats the bullet I dodged. I'm sure there's a process to replace faulty products, but that's a hassle I'd rather not go through.

I posted some pics a few days ago. Here is one more:
2dfe9018c2cedf3432bbd184d684e918.jpg

Articulation is great, all the joint in the feet/toes are articulated. The Mouser on the left has his mouth open as much as it can be opened. Great range of motion in the neck, nice paintjob. Definately worth the price. Will Look good next to other 1/6 turtles aswell IMO.

Thanks for that, I just preordered a set, I got Leo on the way from bbts, really looking forward to it:)

https://mondotees.com/blogs/news/january-2017-collectibles-update

View attachment 317981

So basically Raph and Mikey are delayed because china implemented a new recycling paper thing which is really out of mondos hands. Donnie is shipping in the spring but people complaining about the face seams didn't go unheard and they're working on them (actually looks loads better now) and the mouse's will be shipping asap. Also smell tips for loose joints and getting that damn red bandana head on easier.

I like that Mondo is fixing the seams on the head sculpts. It's a little bit too late since all Leo's are shipped and the problem should have been spotted earlier but what's done is done.
Hope that paper policy thing won't be delaying too long. I imagine Mondo isn't the only company being impacted.

Back