MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just opened and displayed mine yesterday. I gotta say I really love this figure. I have not bought any TMNT toys or collectables since the original Playmates days.

So cracking this one open and posing it around brought back so many good memories! I can't wait for the rest of the gang to arrive. Bring on the Mousers!

I'm gunna rock the all red bandannas on my turtles, can't wait to get these!!
same here
I grew up on the comics(although some early ones were black and white)
These really do capture the comic looks, the set is gonna be bad azz

same here
I grew up on the comics(although some early ones were black and white)
These really do capture the comic looks, the set is gonna be bad azz

Still got my comics too, something special about them in all red, its grittier I think, more badass!!

Mine arrived today and was promptly wrapped and placed under the tree! I missed the Mondo Exclusive Mouser set, so if anyone is looking to sell, please PM.

I can't remember, i believe it was a video review they were saying the tail was removable, not sure if they were mistaken or your needing to tug a bit more

I was able to find the review and i messaged the reviewer bein he said in the review the tail was removable, if he was 100% certain it was, and he responded back " mine fell off and it was a small ball piece i just popped back in. So it may not supposed to have been removable. But mine just swivels around loosely. " This was the review from post 2542 around the 11:47 mark in the review

Last edited:
For all of those who have received theirs, are both sheaths attached to Leo's belt? One of mine is not glued down. I suppose I can use some glue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For all of those who have received theirs, are both sheaths attached to Leo's belt? One of mine is not glued down. I suppose I can use some glue.

Both of my sheaths are attached with a strap
They don't seem to be glued to the belt near the bottom portion of the sheath

Both of my sheaths are attached with a strap
They don't seem to be glued to the belt near the bottom portion of the sheath

Let me tell you, the belt runs through an opening that holds the sheath. The belt has a peg that connects into a hole on the shells closer to the belt that is at the waist and said hole and peg are glued together. The end of the sheath belt that connects to the waist belt is also glued. Depending on how much is glued, the sheath will feel tight or loose, but they are not glued.

How do I know, because the freaking thing came apart when trying to remove the freaking sword.

But its all good. Glued it back together.

Again, nice figure, bad quality.

Let me tell you, the belt runs through an opening that holds the sheath. The belt has a peg that connects into a hole on the shells closer to the belt that is at the waist and said hole and peg are glued together. The end of the sheath belt that connects to the waist belt is also glued. Depending on how much is glued, the sheath will feel tight or loose, but they are not glued.

How do I know, because the freaking thing came apart when trying to remove the freaking sword.

But its all good. Glued it back together.

Again, nice figure, bad quality.

This is the problem I had. The sheath belt was not connected to the waist belt. And the peg connecting the belt to the shell was broken off. Which glue did you use?

Back