MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well crap. I accidentally ordered two Leo's. I ordered a regular version as the exclusive showed it was sold out. But minutes later the exclusive showed in stock as people removed it from their cart. So I got stuck with two. Guess I'll just sell the regular on eBay/here then lol

well crap. I accidentally ordered two Leo's. I ordered a regular version as the exclusive showed it was sold out. But minutes later the exclusive showed in stock as people removed it from their cart. So I got stuck with two. Guess I'll just sell the regular on eBay/here then lol

I don't think you'll have trouble moving it

Hmmm. No shipping notice yet but the charge still shows $20 to ship within CA and some folks are posting $13 to go to another state.

Just out of curiosity, are any of you going to use any stands for your Turtles. And if so, what kind of stands do you plan on using? For this price point, it would of been nice to have had one included.

Just out of curiosity, are any of you going to use any stands for your Turtles. And if so, what kind of stands do you plan on using? For this price point, it would of been nice to have had one included.

You can find some plain black 1/6 stands on ebay for cheap.

I'm sure it will work itself out, just give another day or so. I already got my shipping notice so it's on the way now. UPS has it in hand!!!!

Good news, you were absolutely right. The shipping was adjusted to $12 and UPS already has the package as well. :rock

Wow. That was a quick turnaround for Mondo to get them in compared to SSC. It must have dropped off and kept on going :lol

Back