MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count me in. Just got the shipping email on the exclusive - should be here next week. Hopefully, mutant-man is as excited as I am. :wink1:

Got emails for both exclusive and regular versions. Hopefully it arrived on time. They were determined to prove me wrong on the 2017 dates haha

I wonder if I'm going to end up getting mine at all. I would normally order from someone like BBTS but I've had some shocking customs bills recently on figures and Blu ray boxsets (I'm in the UK) so I opted to order from the british Zavvi website however the status has been "processing" for over a week now. I thought it might have been a bit of a mistake to order from someone like them who isn't a toy site per se but the price and the fact there was no customs tempted me slightly. Wonder if it shows up.....
Hope so. I'm much more of a fan of the original Eastman and Laird comic TMNT than any other version and have an insane collection of the original comics with pretty much everything mirage related from 1984- present. I like other versions too (well not the Michael bay version....urgh!) but the look of the original turtles is just so badass. I really wish they'd release a comic splinter in this scale as well.

Mine shipped. Not getting to New Jersey until next Friday. I've gotten Hot Toys from Popcultcha in Australia in less time and a cheaper shipping price. If I didn't get the subscription I would cancel. This sucks!

Mine shipped. Not getting to New Jersey until next Friday. I've gotten Hot Toys from Popcultcha in Australia in less time and a cheaper shipping price. If I didn't get the subscription I would cancel. This sucks!

That's crazy. My Baby Hellboy made it to Sweden in a week.

Shipping notice received but tracking hasn't went live yet. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't actually get mailed out until Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ffabc2c295338c8c80861653cb28aa4a.jpg

From Mondo's instagram.

Looks good to me. :yes

I'm kind of regretting getting these now. Those hand and knee joints look ugly. They do just look like oversized Neca toys from this pic.

But they'll have to do until I get the Dreamex and threezero ones and compare which fit in more with my 1/6 collection.

Uh, his front shell looks like someone tried to put a brown wash on it. It doesn't look very good.....

If mine looks like that, I'm selling these ****s.

Last edited:
Back