MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think I haven't thought about it. Unlikely to happen, but you never know...

That's not the kind of attitude I wanna hear! I won't accept anything less than "We're gonna do whatever we can to make Mondo Gecko even if it means burning down an orphanage or envoking the almighty Ronnie James Dio to thrash and massacre all who stand in our way. We shall make Mondo and on yes, he will be glorious"

That's not the kind of attitude I wanna hear! I won't accept anything less than "We're gonna do whatever we can to make Mondo Gecko even if it means burning down an orphanage or envoking the almighty Ronnie James Dio to thrash and massacre all who stand in our way. We shall make Mondo and on yes, he will be glorious"

I shall make a guess and say that you like Mondo Gecko? :wink1:

So Casey Jones is in the works? :pray: (A little bird from the Technodrome just flew over. I may be a day late to the party.)

Apologies if needed, but I don't see any video. Is this internet humor?

I see the video both on my computer and using Tapatalk on my phone. I posted just the link instead of the qouted post it was in, maybe that will help.

I'm curious about how these will be packaged and what the box art will look like.

Back