MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures Announced

Is anyone else having trouble reading the page? The international registration is all jacked up.

You have to contact customer support to complete international registration.

You have to contact customer support to complete international registration.

Ours is the opposite. I got the International Registration but if I live within the states, I gotta contact customer support. I got the form working, I just have to tab through the form. The weird thing is that they list the option to login if you have an account and I have an account through mondo but it says the info is invalid.

Ours is the opposite. I got the International Registration but if I live within the states, I gotta contact customer support. I got the form working, I just have to tab through the form. The weird thing is that they list the option to login if you have an account and I have an account through mondo but it says the info is invalid.

Ah, didn't realize they were sending out two types of forms. Hopefully you can get it working properly.

Ah, didn't realize they were sending out two types of forms. Hopefully you can get it working properly.

I got the form working, it's just a pain in the ass because it loads into a very very small window so I have to tab through every input selection instead of clicking so I end up tabbing through the entire page to fill things out and double check. I'm hoping the whole not being able to log in thing doesn't bite me in the ass. For those of us who paid via paypal, did you end up entering your CC info anyways? I shot a quick email to mondo asking about those two things. If I haven't heard back by the end of the day, i'm just gonna do it anyways. Don't want to risk losing my sub.

I paid with PayPal, but just exited out of the registration form and will hopefully hear back from them.

I also tried logging into my account and it says my info was invalid when trying to confirm my registration. Guess I'll holler at them too.

They fixed the form so it shows up properly now thankfully. Now i'm just waiting to hear back from mondo about the login and CC thing.

I hope everything works out for you guys that got the sub. Would be a shame if some problems with a form mucked things up.

They fixed the form so it shows up properly now thankfully. Now i'm just waiting to hear back from mondo about the login and CC thing.

Same here. Sent them a tweet too so hopefully it gets worked out quickly.

So now MONDO's saying there will be a subscription option for the Non-exclusive Turtles. I think. Twitter responses are so weird. :dunno

So now MONDO's saying there will be a subscription option for the Non-exclusive Turtles. I think. Twitter responses are so weird. :dunno

Really? I saw the tweet about a possible payment plan for the future Turtles but nothing about a sub.

Just received this response from them...

This new service you are signing up for will help us retrieve funds with the next figures get dropped; you will not get charged again for Leonardo! We are unable to use your initial payment information for future withdrawals.

I'm actually using PayPal Credit so I can create my own little payment plan, so I'm hoping they can still use that. I wrote them back and I'm hoping for good news.

Never cared about the ex.

Never wanted a sub.

When the hell is SSC going to start with the preorders?

Just received this response from them...

This new service you are signing up for will help us retrieve funds with the next figures get dropped; you will not get charged again for Leonardo! We are unable to use your initial payment information for future withdrawals.

I'm actually using PayPal Credit so I can create my own little payment plan, so I'm hoping they can still use that. I wrote them back and I'm hoping for good news.

I got the exact same response right down the exclamation mark after Leonardo haha. She also said to give it another shot and if it doesn't work, to let her know. My only dilemma is which CC to use now. my MC was finicky when I tried to use it for Xbox live so I think i'll use my Visa.

All registered. Had some really weird computer error code when I hit submit but when I hit submit again it went through and the INTL registration shows up under my order history so I would say that I am good to go!

Now I just wanna know what that Jason Edmiston turtle print is gonna look like!

For some reason, I assumed that the comic head with the red bandana was Leo's exclusive. Apparently, it's just Shredder's gauntlet and the regular release will come with both heads. That's great to hear. :yess:

I don't know if I should order from Mondo's Web site or wait for a coupon on SSC.

For some reason, I assumed that the comic head with the red bandana was Leo's exclusive. Apparently, it's just Shredder's gauntlet and the regular release will come with both heads. That's great to hear. :yess:

I don't know if I should order from Mondo's Web site or wait for a coupon on SSC.

Get from Sideshow. You can use coupons or reward points and you get reward points on the balance you pay.

I got the exact same response right down the exclamation mark after Leonardo haha. She also said to give it another shot and if it doesn't work, to let her know. My only dilemma is which CC to use now. my MC was finicky when I tried to use it for Xbox live so I think i'll use my Visa.

I'm still trying to see if they can make my PP account work. If not, I'll just give 'em my CC number, but I was hoping PP would work.

Back