MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures Announced

The pics look great on these, $400 for the neca or $600 for these

The NECA turtles are really nice and I understand prefering them if you got them at the original price. But at todays prices the Mondo turtles is an easy choice for me.

Have any of these gone up for preorder yet?

And they will be sold through SSC, right?

Yeah SSC has confirmed they will be selling it.

Mondo just posted a new picture on their instagram of the turtles stating the first pre-order is coming this month.

It looks like through Mondo gets you the "exclusive" which means the alternate head. Then through SSC or other sites would get you the standard figure.

I guess I will order though Mondo's site cause I want both heads, I hate when company's make the exclusive item so important to the point where you don't even want the regular release:ohbfrank:

MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures Announced

It looks like through Mondo gets you the "exclusive" which means the alternate head. Then through SSC or other sites would get you the standard figure.

Through Mondo it is then. :) hope it doesn't sell out in 30 seconds.

Where does it say that ordering through SSC won't get the alternate heads?

think thats just based on what is norm from other companies when offering exclusive accessory, like the ned stark by threezero came with a exclusive sword when ordering direct via them but not when it was offered via ssc etc

Yeah, SSC seem to only have those exclusive deals with Hot Toys rather than any of the other manufacturers that they distribute for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I haven't seen anything official that indicates that the cartoon/unmasked head(s) are an exclusive of any kind. The "blueprints" for the figures I posted earlier are not an official release from Mondo - just a part of that artist's online portfolio who worked on the project. I got the impression from the initial news on it that character specific items (Shredder's crushed gauntlet for Leo, Don's Kirby blaster for him, Mike's alien buddy, ? for Raph) were to be the exclusives. If anyone has a Mondo-released bit of information to the contrary, I will gladly swallow my words, however.

Good points, although those seem a bit too obscure to be exclusives.

I can easily see those as exclusives. They are neat bonuses but not something to make people complain about if they miss it.

Could be, I hope that's the case.

Here it is:

Idle Hands: SDCC 2015 Preview: MONDO's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The 1st Hellboy & Comic-Con Plans

"We have them (packaged) with red masks, like in the original comics, but we're also including alternate heads with their cartoon color masks. This is part of the standard release, not some variant down the road. For each Turtle's MONDO exclusive, there will be a special accessory that's character specific. In the case of Leonardo, the first one we're releasing, it's Shredder's destroyed gauntlet, from issue #1." ..or maybe a Utrom?

Everybody just chill out! :)

Here it is:

Idle Hands: SDCC 2015 Preview: MONDO's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The 1st Hellboy & Comic-Con Plans

"We have them (packaged) with red masks, like in the original comics, but we're also including alternate heads with their cartoon color masks. This is part of the standard release, not some variant down the road. For each Turtle's MONDO exclusive, there will be a special accessory that's character specific. In the case of Leonardo, the first one we're releasing, it's Shredder's destroyed gauntlet, from issue #1." ..or maybe a Utrom?

I'm sure these will be very affordable. Priced to own! :lol

Here it is:

Thank you. Couldn't care less about a destroyed gauntlet, so SSC it is.

Good news. I haven't seen that article before, thanks for the link!

Back