MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures Announced

As in 2014? Whoa...

Just pre-ordered the Color Version w/ Orange Mask. Kinda wanted the B&W Version though.

Wow, that just have just happened. I checked a couple of days ago and the BW was still available. I thought that they were supposed to announce when orders were going to close since there was never an edition size for this piece.

MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures Announced

I've had my eye on the first turtle for awhile but decided to pass (for now :) ) It's a really cool piece but I dont think it will fit in with the other turtles.

Still no price for these? I keep telling myself they'll be $200 each but even then I doubt it'll be anything less.

Wonder if each comes with a tcri ooze canister? Im just ready to see how much and what they come with.

Still no price for these? I keep telling myself they'll be $200 each but even then I doubt it'll be anything less.

$150 seems to be the rumour going around.

As for accessories we know they will have alternate heads. The small turtles will likely be included and matched to each turtles colour. One set of hands for holding the weapons, one set for pointing like Leo does in the pictures I've seen, maybe more?

TCRI container would be cool but can't see one in the photos.

$150 seems to be the rumour going around.

As for accessories we know they will have alternate heads. The small turtles will likely be included and matched to each turtles colour. One set of hands for holding the weapons, one set for pointing like Leo does in the pictures I've seen, maybe more?

TCRI container would be cool but can't see one in the photos.

Huh, if it really is $150 I might go for the set.

For $150, I hope it comes with heaps of accessories, and can pose and stand any which way a ninja can.

Awesome! Thanks for that link! If this info remains consistent, I might have to spring for Don if I get just one. :yess:

Love the accessories, definitely hope these come in at $150 or under.

Do you guys think sideshow will have these for PO or will it be through mondo?

Do you guys think sideshow will have these for PO or will it be through mondo?

If its a regular release then its possible. If they are exclusive then they will probably only be available thru mondo.

Thanks for the link! Looks good. More accessories than I was expecting. Nice touch with the blasters.

10.5 " is a height I'm happy with.

Although what happended to Raphs unmasked alternate head?

Oh yes! Fully loaded, awesome stuff. If I get them, it'd prolly be one at a time. Customs thingy...
They look fat, those new Hot Toys stand prolly won't work with these?

Oh yes! Fully loaded, awesome stuff. If I get them, it'd prolly be one at a time. Customs thingy...
They look fat, those new Hot Toys stand prolly won't work with these?

I doubt that the waist grabber would stretch that far

Those feet look pretty stable, don't think there will be a need for a stand.

I'd like to have one of those HT flight stands to pose one of the turtles in an acrobatic motion

Back