MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice review!

Thanks very much:hi5:

Solid review. I agree, great figure if you are into the OG comics. If you aren't then lots of other figs to choose from. Can totally hear that east coast in your accent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah these aren't everyone's Turtles, they are the original's which a lot of fans are not to familiar with, I totally get that and I also like some of the later turtle designs to, but these and the first movie versions are my favorites.

As for my accent, yeah I'm from New York, how u doin:lol

One more photo with a new backdrop:)

32537776236_ef43fae1c2_b.jpg

No more replacement heads apparently, but I Got 10 % off my order and with that I can live with how the original head looks.

Sold rights to other exclusives but have one extra exclusive Leo. Anyone want to straight up buy the extra 1/6 exclusive Leo? Open to offers.

No more replacement heads apparently, but I Got 10 % off my order and with that I can live with how the original head looks.

I don't mind the seams on mine, sure I would rather not have them there but not a big deal on a figure of this style, on a Hot toys or the like its a different story

32394983682_a28abe6de9_b.jpg

32547751655_ed2ec3b271_b.jpg

I agree about the seems, it was these two spots that made me ask for a replacement.
a48d0df93c90ba2f34d9195bae736583.jpg

Back