MONACO diorama w/ electric WHIPLASH WHIPS! official thread. get on the LIST.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good question? Paging Ben... :wave

sorry guys. delays delays delays.

still working on redoing the mold, and getting geil a fresh base, thanks to the apes at the USPS.
i enlisted some help from my friend to help me finish these guys off and get them out to everyone. he's the same guy I'm doing the fortress of power with. so he knows his stuff. ill keep you posted. i haven't forgot about you all!

How goes the progress, Mr Bishop?

It's going. Slowly but going. Thanks for everyone's undying patients it will be awesome when it's over ha ha. In the middle of buying a house right now and everything is packed. got a unpack it and get back to work thanks again.

Has anyone heard back from Ben?

The last time he was here was 6/10/12, but I did not hear from him.
I'm still waiting for a response for the PM I sent about two weeks ago.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Ben,

Please read the PM I sent on 5/29/12.

I sent it 4 weeks ago and have not heard a response.

I sent a copy of it to you again.

Thank you.

Tony

Ben,

Please read the PM I sent on 5/29/12.

I sent it 4 weeks ago and have not heard a response.

I sent a copy of it to you again.

Thank you.

Tony

Sorry for the late response. I'll get to it today. I've just been super busy. Bought a house and have been moving and doing necessary repairs to make it livable. Also getting slammed quite a bit with work. This project has taken a really long time I have no allusions about that, so I do apologize. I'm hoping to finish the new mold and pump these bases out within the next few months. geil and I are also busy going back and forth with the dreaded postal service trying to file an insurance claim for the base I sent that got destroyed. And king bumble I am in the process of rebuilding your whip right now! :)
Thanks for all your patience those who are waiting patiently. It's a lot to do all alone. It will get done, unfortunately, clearly, not in a timely manner. I'll be doing my best to speed up the process. Thanks guys.

thanks for the update Ben.

I think the rest of us here would appreciate a drop in once a while just for updates. That way we won't be on your ass PMing for them.

thanks for the update Ben.

I think the rest of us here would appreciate a drop in once a while just for updates. That way we won't be on your ass PMing for them.

Ok will do. Sorry about that. I just feel guilty it's not in your hands yet. I'll pop in more often.

all good. You got thing in your life keeping you busy. I guess its the nature of the world we live in. Everybody on the internet wants info NOW NOW NOW, which something makes it hard to deal with if time is against you.

Thanks for the update Ben. Still looking forward to this dio to go with my Whiplash and Mark V. I know when you get a chance to make them, it will be EPIC!

Best of luck with the moving and setting up in the new place! :hi5:

I'd like to share my situation with this project as I think it could potentially affect others on the list that preordered.

On May 29, 2012, I PM'd Ben and kindly asked to opt out from this project. It has been over a year since I originally agreed to be included in this project.

Unfortunately for me, financial situations have changed, and so I asked what he thought about dropping me from the list and refunding my deposit back to paypal.

Now, Ben has made it clear that time has become an issue. Completing this dio for everyone on the list appears to have become a burden. We are now over a year from originally paying our deposit and I believe only the 1st member on the list has his dio, which had to be rebuilt due to the product sustaining damage during shipping. Not Ben's fault, but it caused further delays in completing the project for the remaining members on the list.

I thought, that by omitting my order from his list, it would help me as well as Ben. That's one less dio that he has to spend time on. Two more members after me on the list will get bumped up, of course.

Now here's what concerns me:

Ben has agreed to refund my deposit, but stated he does not have the necessary funds at this time.
If funds are not available, how can supplies/materials be purchased to complete the dios for the other members on the list?
And, what timeframe can they expect their dios to be completed?

Many of us are in a similar situation with Ben on another custom project-

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99871&page=12

Sorry to see the same thing happening here. My sympathies man... Good luck!

Sallah

Sallah,

Thank you for the feedback.
I've subscribed to that thread and will follow it closely as well.

Sorry to hear about your situation with that project as well. :(

To the other members here, that have paid a deposit for the Monaco dio, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you read the link Sallah provided just above this post.

I seriously think we must all communicate regarding this matter.

Same situation as you guys but in my case with the MOTU greyskull. Anyone else effected feel free to PM me would be good to discuss next move if there even is one...

Back