MONACO diorama w/ electric WHIPLASH WHIPS! official thread. get on the LIST.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just an update for everyone - I've got the dio, it's awesome.

Have built a lightbox for it, just waiting on the backdrop then I'll be snapping away in the hope that i can produce some photos which do this thing justice.

It really is worth the wait. Ben's done a bang-up job

Any updates?

I hope this hasn't fallen off the radar. :(

Many apologies for the delay in getting pictures up. I had to spend some time in hospital which has delayed matters, and I've also managed to lose the cable to connect my camera to my pc. I've ordered another one, which should hopefully arrive today.

No worries bro.

I also second the card reader. They're cheaper and you can use them with any other digicam using the same card. But then there's also a multi-card reader which will take care of almost every storage medium.

I'm anxious to get my dio too. :wave

:lecture Nice! The whips make a big difference with Whiplash. He's a much better figure with them! :clap

So what did you end up using for your background?

I used the image that Ben gave me. I ended up printing it using the crappy windows paint app - it's 6 sheets of A4, trimmed and stuck together to from one image. I'm surprised how well it turned out, tbh. Now I've got everything sorted, and have finally learned how to use Imageshack, I'll post some proper photos tomorrow, including one of the backdrop on its own

Last edited:
here we go:

043wvx.jpg

040on.jpg

039gav.jpg

037ev.jpg

036kvu.jpg

035mf.jpg

034amu.jpg

Wow. Everything looks great! Sorry I've been slow to respond to pms. Very very busy. Will respond soon.. But I'm finishing up all the bases before I take any more orders for anything. Great display Kbumble.

Back