Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that it's a big deal as nothing in that post dictated sex but the artist is a woman. And I agree with you.

I bet she’s Asian too. Crazy talent in that part of the world. How is it WETA can’t produce something like this with all their resources and direct connection with lotr. Their sculpts SUCK!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my God, it's such a shame these will never see the light of day. They're perfection.

(1983)

TGLjmI6.jpg

IfYvzj0.jpg

abGGXMy.jpg

1QMaiGG.jpg

F848yJW.jpg

FPBxlLK.jpg

cQkWnd8.jpg

VkgkRhO.jpg

(1974)

1435MCs.jpg

1DkfcOi.jpg

wjMzeKi.jpg

ITJRZ1n.jpg

SidFUQq.jpg

BVWfHul.jpg

Those 1/6 scale David Bowie headsculpts are great! :eek:
I'm puzzled no company made a Bowie line yet. So many iconic re-imaginings to choose from.

its my humble opinion, aside from a few misses like every artist (here's looking at you Bill Murray) KA Kim is the best artist, sculptor and painter we have ever seen in this hobby. considering her age I think she's something of a prodigy.

its my humble opinion, aside from a few misses like every artist (here's looking at you Bill Murray) KA Kim is the best artist, sculptor and painter we have ever seen in this hobby. considering her age I think she's something of a prodigy.

I dont think Murray is a miss at all.....no doubt thats Murray....

Murray from GB 1? Not Really.

And no , I dont think shes married.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I agree. As much talent as anybody, way more than most.

And no , I dont think shes married.

Are you just guessing? Those look like a wedding band and engagement ring to me.

Anyway, moving on from internet speculation, just look at the two Bowies side by side. Holy ****

STjAMcw.jpg

Are you just guessing? Those look like a wedding band and engagement ring to me.

Anyway, moving on from internet speculation, just look at the two Bowies side by side. Holy ****

STjAMcw.jpg

Hoping......
;)

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Lol! This thread title should be update to: ***F@&$ Molecule 8, Scam Company - But Is KA Kim Single***?

Back