Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Manzarek is the ****! And the Mercury ain’t bad either.

Those figures look awesome...I would put the M8 Scam eyesore back in the box because it brings the shelf down and taints the beauty of the other figures on display.

The Elvis figure by Enterbay is still the golden standard for me on how companies should do musicians. I kick myself for not buying it when I had the chance. :crying

The Elvis figure by Enterbay is still the golden standard for me on how companies should do musicians. I kick myself for not buying it when I had the chance. :crying

I bought it at the right time actually had 3 paid $120 a piece from AUS all had major staining but kept 1 which is a low number.
I wish more companies would do music icons especially Enterbay!

Ditch the basketball and give us music icons!

I bought it at the right time actually had 3 paid $120 a piece from AUS all had major staining but kept 1 which is a low number.
I wish more companies would do music icons especially Enterbay!

Ditch the basketball and give us music icons!

I agree, bring us the ROCK Icons! Hey, whatever happened to our Lizard King? Johnny said he was next up, but that was about a year ago.

completely agree. That figure is one I really hate and regret that I sold. It's a beautiful figure

For those who have the set, I have a question. I got a couple pair of the boots to use with western figures. The boots don’t seem to be held in place with regular pegs. Any suggestion on what to use when attaching the boots to a regular body?

I think most have now got common sense but if you are going to order DO NOT order from the site!
The site is back up so probably more fools ordering.

As for your question Steve not to sure bud I haven't tried the boots with a normal ankle peg I am sure the one in the body is thicker. I would say try some tack just to thicken up the joint.

I think most have now got common sense but if you are going to order DO NOT order from the site!
The site is back up so probably more fools ordering.

As for your question Steve not to sure bud I haven't tried the boots with a normal ankle peg I am sure the one in the body is thicker. I would say try some tack just to thicken up the joint.

My Wonka order is via TGTBATR so I know my money is safe with Lee...

Back