Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think most have now got common sense but if you are going to order DO NOT order from the site!
The site is back up so probably more fools ordering.

As for your question Steve not to sure bud I haven't tried the boots with a normal ankle peg I am sure the one in the body is thicker. I would say try some tack just to thicken up the joint.

I think I will try some tack. Is there a peg for the attachment of the boots to the Lennon figure, or just a magnet?

I had the Endoskeleton on order from pretty much day 1. It wasn't until I started googling trying to find an update for it's release since Molecule wern't giving updates, that I came across the post on this forum and saw all the issues with the company. Then the site went down and thought 'S#*t, there goes my money'.

Fortunately, after a number of repeated emails to Molecule8 which they didn't initially reply to and starting a claim with my credit card company, Molecule8 agreed to refund my money. Thank God!!

So happy now to have my money back but a It's a real shame that it ended this was cause the video they first posted with the white Endoskeleton looked really awesome.

I just sold my Lennon figure and have immediately used the funds to purchase the Asmus Merry and Pippin figures. Buh bye M8.

I just sold my Lennon figure and have immediately used the funds to purchase the Asmus Merry and Pippin figures. Buh bye M8.

That stinks because I know you were looking forward to the figure, I applaud your stance on not wanting it your collection after what M8 did.

All of the controversy surrounding this figure is making it so rare and collectible that Sideshow is offering $40 off and free shipping. What a pathetic release.

All of the controversy surrounding this figure is making it so rare and collectible that Sideshow is offering $40 off and free shipping. What a pathetic release.

Maybe that shows the people who are scalpers are the minority in our little hobby..

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Maybe that shows the people who are scalpers are the minority in our little hobby..

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Yep...it is somewhat gratifying to see that anyone that was thinking that the un-deserved collectibility of this dreary release would somehow be salvaged by the drama of the artist having been ripped off will more than likely be proven wrong.

I don’t know if this one was added to the list already but Vijay is going to make his imaginary lawyers very busy with all these slanderous artists who are making a mockery of his honesty and integrity.
1f9fcc818a437464cd511d93fc3417b9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t know if this one was added to the list already but Vijay is going to make his imaginary lawyers very busy with all these slanderous artists who are making a mockery of his honesty and integrity.
1f9fcc818a437464cd511d93fc3417b9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So...all the folks with Wonka pre-orders from trusted retailers think now may be a good time to give them a call to get your deposits back? I think if I were one of those retailers I would probably proactively contact my customers and offer to return their deposits without waiting to be asked.

Back